Learning by watching the Best of the Best

Dafuq

What better way to learn than to watch the game from a pro's camera (use your Sharingan).

All vids will be posted under this thread in order to prevent spamming new threads.

To kick off, we have How to play Darpa (23 kills-1 death-6 assists) featuring Zorro (in an IH ofc)

Learn from Zorro, one of the best carries in the world.

Step 1: Lane with pro support e.g. Godlike's Drake

Step 2: Last hit and deny all creep in lane

Step 3: Feed on the dumbest warfield in the history of IH

Step 4: Snowball and profit

Notes:

Interesting choice of 3-3-1 talents.

Bet he's regretting that undying cuz he only died once =P

Build:

Hatchet, Soul Engine, Shinobi, Pulse Hammer, Incisors, Galactic, Cauteriser

Skill combos:

generally: shinobi, aa, q

situational - against casters: silence first

Skill upgrades (for this situation, i suspect he would have gotten silence earlier if drafted against more casters):

q,w,q,w,q,r,q,e,w,w,r (max e last)

FU Zorro! I see everything...

Edited by Sharingan

Did someone say the best?

I went back 3 yrs of replays but couldn't find a game where u carried and... I think John might be the best Cyprus in the world now...

Come back and show us how its done bro, you might even be lucky enough to bump into skydie... thought I saw him an an IH lobby on EU today.

I went back 3 yrs of replays but couldn't find a game where u carried and... I think John might be the best Cyprus in the world now...

Come back and show us how its done bro, you might even be lucky enough to bump into skydie... thought I saw him an an IH lobby on EU today.

Wasn't online today, although PurePsycho tried to persuade me. Had to trash some scrubs at Badminton instead and (attempt) to carry the uncarryable Corsa at LoL. UPren lost his sparkle when he went to North Korea.

But.. Overwatch too fun

Edited by OPReN

HOW PLAY THIS

In honour of Adam, presumed dead, I will post a vid on how to play boros, Adam's favourite pub stomp hero (not featuring Adam ofc, wanna show people how to bola after all).

How to Jungle Int Boros - feat 30 kills, 2 deaths Inhouse Zorro

Step 1. 4-1-2 talents

Step 2. hatchet, soul engine

Step 3. get allies to help you farm first few neuts - let u last hit ofcourse

Step 4. Give early ganks where ur gank would give allied laner advantage. Any good jungler will shop, gank, farm neuts.

Farming neutrals for the first 100 creeps will mean your team will have to 4v5, putting your team at a distinct disadvantage and potentially spiralling downwards.

Step 5. Target squishies first. Landing a bola on a squishy opponent into your allied ranks is as good as a death sentence.

Kills from ganks will not only feed you but feed your ally also, snowballing your team.

Remaining Build:

ihan, dial, shm, nitro, grav, mask

Dial works well both before or after a bola. Also used as an alternative escape (omni is ofc another).

Step 3. get allies to help you farm first few neuts - let u last hit ofcourse

so basically no one can play boros!

bro, ur hfp friends Terminator and Isochronic have been pubstomping like beasts lately (maybe 5pm North Korean time). Come online and teach them some humility cuz I can't.

p.s. I wanna see EYO & Zorro ARAM Terminator & Iso

INT toxi eyy..

Sorry I no play much AoS, I new to pub scene. Think that skill shot for his barf (hotkey is W???) is bad. I always miss make me real angry.

I always build my toxi int. I fink int toxi is OP. He gain weapon damage, speed and move speed from int - I think he scale with int. But never use his ultimate (R??). Ultimate use too mana. Always use his heal on you. I forgot hotkey but it make you green. It give you hp. I think for talents I always go 1/1/4. It OP. Spell damage/Health regen/Brilliance/Youth/Overlord/Transport. Cause I like to buy elixir first item, I also wait 5 mins in shop whenever I spawn. Then I buy elixir and as many temporal plating I afford. Elixir give increase range and more wep damage.

I think best build for toxi is this:

Gactic defder/Ihan crtysl/Eye of narud/Kassia crystal/Warp shard/Yamato reactor. This give good dps and int for hybrid caster (which i fink is you hero class). Don't get pyre, I think it weak - no need for too much wep speed when dmg is high from int.

Yamato is especially gut when you want to warn potential enemies from attacking you. You just activate and they all run away because it make you almost immune to damage I think and make you super fast.

User was banned for this post.

Fell's Narud

Seed, Nitro, Mask

+

(I bet) fast cast.

Also check out John's 19kills 4 deaths crit darpa =)

I've uploaded good darpas before and John is among the best of them but I wanted to focus on Narud because I haven't uploaded a Narud yet =)

Look forward to trying this Narud build and cast combo out <3