Heart of the Swarm!

MineralFPR

Well if your talking about ladder and stuff and not custom games I could wait forever.... Zerg will be so brokenly op.

I'm very much a fan of this. Zerg all the way!

I do like the Tempest though. Long range air bombardement of both Air and Ground?! If someone expands enough to afford at least four of those then you might as well "gg".

Isn't HotS coming out this December?

Protoss will easily destroy zerg now. Harassing their mineral fields with oracles will put zerg so far behind and once the tempest are out then hydras, vipers and other low hp light unit are done.

Do tempest still have the aoe dmg? or did they change that when they turned them into 22 range siege units?

Protoss will easily destroy zerg now. Harassing their mineral fields with oracles will put zerg so far behind and once the tempest are out then hydras, vipers and other low hp light unit are done.

Do tempest still have the aoe dmg? or did they change that when they turned them into 22 range siege units?

Unfortunately this probably isn't true because tempests are so slow to get out and as soon as Zerg hits hive tech it's GG.

No way. Zerg needs to have at least 2 bases more than protoss to win if they are playing at the same skill level.

The new zerg units really only counter ground builds from protoss. Which is why their air builds are so strong now.

At lower levels of play Zerg will get destroyed by Terran and toss because they're new units need more micro but in the higher leagues Zerg will be able to take more advantage of their OPness and destroy everything.

At lower levels of play Zerg will get destroyed by Terran and toss because they're new units need more micro but in the higher leagues Zerg will be able to take more advantage of their OPness and destroy everything.

They are playing against other pro players so the advantages they have cant always be utilized.

• 2 weeks later...

I just heard about this Heart of Swarm expansion. Question: Do I need to upgrade to Heart of Swarm to play AoS in the future? I'm sure you guys will add new character from Heart of Swarm as new heroes sprite... I'm thinking about buying another copy of sc2 WoL right now in order to play in SEA AoS, but don't want to waste the money if Heart of Swarm going to release soon..

I want to play the campaign!!!! I want to see the storyy and how it developssss too bad there is a third installment :( campaign probalby won't be complete. I hope they will also have new portraits for the new units haha :o

me too brah

I want to play the campaign!!!! I want to see the storyy and how it developssss too bad there is a third installment :( campaign probalby won't be complete. I hope they will also have new portraits for the new units haha :o

Same! I wonder if Kerrigan will ever get to smash raynor.

I just heard about this Heart of Swarm expansion. Question: Do I need to upgrade to Heart of Swarm to play AoS in the future? I'm sure you guys will add new character from Heart of Swarm as new heroes sprite... I'm thinking about buying another copy of sc2 WoL right now in order to play in SEA AoS, but don't want to waste the money if Heart of Swarm going to release soon..

Someone please tell me :(

Archived