Hiya! *waves* ^.^

YuniAura

I'm YuniAura from SEA, but you can call me Yuni :D I'm currently in the US, but I'm from the Philippines...well o-o I was born in the US, went to PH, and now I'm back here again :D I'm well-known for using Egon, and I'm a pretty good healer and escape artist...I've had my epic moments :P

On a more personal note, I'm nice and open-minded, so please don't be mean...most especially to my friends or you're in for it +-+...though they just ask for it sometimes ;s'...*sighs* oh well boys will be boys :x

Do you really have to use the exact same title? Ah well, let's all welcome Yuni to the forums, our first female member on the new site! *applause*

I believe demiax joined before her?

Also hey doubt I will ever bump into you since I'm from EU but I might bump into you on mumble

I'm YuniAura from SEA, but you can call me Yuni :D I'm currently in the US, but I'm from the Philippines...well o-o I was born in the US, went to PH, and now I'm back here again :D I'm well-known for using Egon, and I'm a pretty good healer and escape artist...I've had my epic moments :P

On a more personal note, I'm nice an open-minded, so please don't be mean...most especially to my friends or you're in for it +-+...though they just ask for it sometimes ;s'...*sighs* oh well boys will be boys :x

Sup Yuni! We should play together sometime! Oh wait, we play together almost everyday! Welcome to the new forums!

-Weeps due to crushed hero suggestions-

Hey Yuni! I'm MrRockwood but you can call me Rockwood. :)

I LOVE Egon! I love being support so i'm all aboug Egon being able to heal and at the same time silence enemy hero's and what not. Good stuff.

Feel free to msg me anytime so we can game!

Till then,

Rockwood

Do you really have to use the exact same title? Ah well, let's all welcome Yuni to the forums, our first female member on the new site! *applause*

I did it so people would know it's me :D Looks like it worked :o...plus, that's how I normally say hi irl ;x

That's not possible..... Females would never play this. Lol I joke of course, hi Yuni :D

And that's what so many told me in WC3 XD Hi Panda!...Crafted...Panda...:D

Hello Yuni, welcome to the new forums!

If you're currently on the US, does that mean you can play on the NA region? :O

I guess so O.O, but all my friends are in SEA...and so is the challenge :3

I believe demiax joined before her?

Also hey doubt I will ever bump into you since I'm from EU but I might bump into you on mumble

*bumps* well you just did :D...well, I bumped into you but o.o we still bumped! :D

Sup Yuni! We should play together sometime! Oh wait, we play together almost everyday! Welcome to the new forums!

-Weeps due to crushed hero suggestions-

aww!! D: *hugs* at least you gave epicness :D...which I wanted to try out ><

Hi Yuni. You may remember me (maybe). You always party with Caremate and co. I just trolled your games nonetheless :D

In case you dont know, my ign is over

<-- there

You troll my games? I haven't noticed o.o

lol, really? O.O' Actually, I always party with Misuari, Mineral, and Somerandom...I think I've only pted with Care thrice o.o

Well every action has an equal and opposite reaction so technically i bumped into you too:)

*nods* true o.o Yay for bumping into each other at the same time then! :D...kinda :x

Wait wat yuni u partyed with caremate. Wat!!!!!!!!!

I promise myself i will not get banned or something like that so all i can say is why. why?

anyway you can party with me and mic on NA .

I did about 3 times, I think o.o' I'm open to being in any party, lol...even bullies'...as long as they shut up more and lessen there meaniness :D

HI YUNI! (again)

Hiya! *waves* ^.^ :D

I wish I was a girl so my intro can be a hot topic. :(

Wow...is being a girl the only reason why my intro is a hot topic? ;c If so, it'd be awful...

Hiya Yuni! I'm also from the Philippines. You're not alone, Kaibigan(Friend)!

Haha :D There are surprisingly many filipinos on SC2 :3

Archived