WOLOLO sup

Viceroy

Hi, My name is Viceroy, Im usually seen around pubs. But I haven't made an account in recent times but I did in the orig website but I made one now. Why the sudden change? Dunno. And i still need a mumble so if anyone is so kindly to explain what it is. It'd be nice. Thanks

First i got some questions: What Region are you from? US, SEA or even EU? :-)

now to your question: mumble is a free chat program, where you enter a server, an can talk to everybody who is on the server. it takes very little system resources and is very easy to use. if you have problems, just contact 1 of us in mumble, we will help you.

now to your question: mumble is a free chat program, where you enter a server, an can talk to everybody who is on the server. it takes very little system resources and is very easy to use. if you have problems, just contact 1 of us in mumble, we will help you.

So basically what i took from this is "If you have problem setting up mumble come chat with us on mumble and we will help you set up mumble" Trolololol

On topic hey dude if you are in EU you should definitely come inh with us we usually start at like 8pm ish GMT+1 but i think we have been starting earlier more recently since we have such an epic community.

Archived