Few things

ZERATUL

SHM-Why is this item procing other items? Not only is it op but completely removes any point to actually have a hero for that, that can proc them constantly, for example drake or pyro.

Immortal W-I still cant seem to understand why does it give shield to you when you shield friendly unit?

Pyro W-Gives mov speed, hp regen, dmg trail. Maybe a bit too much?

Boros-Is there any point to writte something about this? Omni is complete braindead ability that requires 0 skill to use, close to none counterplay, and rly anoying and toxic for the game. Salsa is fun but needs some nerfs.

Darpa-Just a complete broken hero. Carry with 3 escapes, 6 seconds silance, dmg amp, bonus dmg, and q insane dmg that makes up for maybe a bit weaker early game.

Penthos-Feel like he should be less tanky in some way..

Garamond-Complete useless hero for quite some time, even gets outshined by buch of heroes in pushing, and nobody seems to ever mention him for some reason. Would suggest to buff W dmg the more it travels, and also maybe ult dmg just a bit.

Kuradel-Passive still looks stupid to me.

Roots-Why the flob doesent this stop blinks and dashes in this game? Needs to be like that.

Support healers(egon and geneva)shouldnt be able to heal themselfs

Drake-I think the way to nerf him would be to reduce Q cast range. You should also consider giving organic a nerf/rework, I dont rly like how it works now, maybe just make it that when ur out of battle u get hp regen(more than now obv).

Dehaka q travel speed down.. Dehaka R cast range and AoE down.

Toxi ult.. Think base dmg down, int scale up, does ridic dmg even when you build him AA.

Tass E mov speed should be nerfed a bit.

Cypres E mana cost should be 100 on all levels, its just so rodic how even early game you can freely spam it. Cd needs to go up too.

I think its also finally time to nerf the firebatt camp...

Edited by ZERATUL

Proposed fixes in bold:

SHM-Why is this item procing other items? Not only is it op but completely removes any point to actually have a hero for that, that can proc them constantly, for example drake or pyro.

Maybe make it not proc constantly. Adjust the damage output so that the ticks are further apart so it can't just constantly proc effects, but still has the same average damage.

Immortal W-I still cant seem to understand why does it give shield to you when you shield friendly unit?

For the same reason that LZ's ult shields himself along with the rest of his team.

Maybe reduce the HP regen a little. Or remove it entirely. Doesn't make much sense that self-immolation results in healing.

Boros-Is there any point to writte something about this? Omni is complete braindead ability that requires 0 skill to use, close to none counterplay, and rly anoying and toxic for the game. Salsa is fun but needs some nerfs.

The problem with Omni is the ran-dumb factor. A lot of the design philosophy lately has gone towards removing random elements (eg. inconsistent crit, evasion, etc), but Omni entirely disregards that. Maybe, instead of popping to each target randomly and slashing in sequence, slash all targets within a certain radius of the primary target, all at the same time and a set number of times. This reduces his "invincible mode" so, if the defenders survive, they have more opportunity to counter him before his team arrives to back him up and also changes the paradigm of the ability from "focus on one dude" to "try to tag as many dudes as possible. Damage can be divided similar to LZ and each level of Omni can increase the number of attacks (to proc more effects) (eg. at lvl 1, it attacks everyone in range once; lvl 2, twice; lvl 3, 3 times). It also "feels" better for an ability called "omnislash" for all the attacks to be delivered simultaneously.

Darpa-Just a complete broken hero. Carry with 3 escapes, 6 seconds silance, dmg amp, bonus dmg, and q insane dmg that makes up for maybe a bit weaker early game.

He either needs to be made a support-harasser and get a significant damage drop, or keep him as a carry and reduce some of his utility (especially the silence).

He's a scrapper so he's at his best while he's attacking. There need to be more ways to shut down his ramp-up, but once he's locked himself in, he deserves to be a monster.

Garamond-Complete useless hero for quite some time, even gets outshined by buch of heroes in pushing, and nobody seems to ever mention him for some reason. Would suggest to buff W dmg the more it travels, and also maybe ult dmg just a bit.

Roots-Why the flob doesent this stop blinks and dashes in this game? Needs to be like that.

Dashes, yes. Blinks, no.

Support healers(egon and geneva)shouldnt be able to heal themselfs.

Maybe heal themselves for less? Or base it on a different stat when they heal themselves? For instance, healing others can be based on Int while self-healing can be based on Str. That way, they can either focus on healing others OR themselves, not both.

This is just small list of things that I personaly find rly anoying and toxic for the game, but thers obviously much more things to be done regarding balance and hero reworks.

Kura - Change passive to be similar to drake's passive (maybe more int per kill?)

Borsos - Omnislash is just stupid. Salsha slash deserve a damage nerf

Darpa - nerf the damage on the abilities and rework the ult

Garamond - Bring back the old garamond PLEASE!

Pyro - remove the heal from w, the rest can stay

SHM - Increase the cost to 3000 instead of 2500 would be better

Healers - Don't really understand if you can call them healers/support since you can build them as carries and would do completely fine.

I just started playing this and I found it odd that certain tank heroes (Ex. Drake/Pyro) deal WAY TOO MUCH damage for some reason. WHY?

Easy to fix Garamond. He was fine before, save the SCV glitch. Instead of simply fixing the bug, the dev team also removed completely the ability for Gara to stack SCVs on turrets. This is the most fatal nerf.

Boros Salsa is fine I feel. He gets popped very quickly if he Salsas recklessly into the enemy team.

Um Gara abilities were also nerfed(W and R) E was buffed as I remember but as you said since you can't stack scv's anymore its a nerf. I still say his W dmg must be buffed, its one of harder skills to land in this game and even late game doesen't do almost anything. So I suggested instead of just buffing the dmg for X amount, make it so the more it travells the more dmg it does(and I don't mean by a small amount).

Salsa isn't fine, would be if his q was reworked in some way. In any srs game get atom smasher with salsa.

@Blank I mean you could build carry on all heroes(I even made a build) but the primary role of those heroes is support.

One of the problems with drake is that he actually never loses hp with W on when you get organic, even before that is not much with all spell ressistance from E and items.

I mean I completely agree that pyro does way too much dmg considering how tanky he is. As everyone said healing from W should be removed, I don't see reason for it to be there.

Penthos's str gain should be nerfed

Shm should have cost increased and be buffed according to it

DARPA is strong but is not nerf worthy

He requires to attack the target in order to get a 6 second silence and ironically suffers more when he's silenced

Q DMG however needs a slight nerf that is it

Boris omnislash is really annoying, but is easily countered if you can disjointed it or be mobile, salsa however counters that and with spell storm, you are going to need a DPS to take him out and there is a Chance he can get away with it with a nearby ally

I thought roots disables dash as I thought they are like super increased movement speed

Pyro needs no nerf, removing his heal ruins him and is not that great when you keep damaging him

Nitrogen retrofit however should be nerfed to 20% due to its synergies with many skills and with shm

@support healers

Eh, you can capitalize on it if they are using the heals on themselves instead of the carry

Rory should be nerfed, he is so strong at punishing you for a lot of things you do and when he is tanky, he is a op hero, as he has tons of utility and is hard to kill him,

Edited by accountzZ

Support healers(egon and geneva)shouldnt be able to heal themselfs.

This is just small list of things that I personaly find rly anoying and toxic for the game, but thers obviously much more things to be done regarding balance and hero reworks.

Boros

I agree, Omni should be removed as old zera's ulti bubble. About Salsa, this skill is very fun and mb need to reduce the number of slash, but I don't think damage should be nerf.

Kuradel

Why ? it make farm more intresting for early game mid, and kind of risky if perma ganked.

Darpa,

Agree, Silence or ulti should be reworked

Supports

Maybe you right, but then they would be too ez target, mb if they are more tanky it would be more intresting

Cuz I just feel like kuradels passive is so good and after you get ihan+another int item argus/grav you already have around 400 int which is ridic.

When I talk about supports I mean real ones, yig, geneva, egon, especially egon and geneva. Find it stupid they can sustain carry but also themselfs, makes it kinda OP.

Darpa silance needs to be reduced, ult reworked.

Ye I agree about salsa.

I like that there are synergy or stacked traits from comboing certain items. it allows more diverse gameplay and strats.. Just read the descriptions.

It would be badass to have a way to steal items like if you denie then kill or something to make it take skillz</p>

Edited by DeathMonkey

• 3 weeks later...

Easy to fix Garamond. He was fine before, save the SCV glitch. Instead of simply fixing the bug, the dev team also removed completely the ability for Gara to stack SCVs on turrets. This is the most fatal nerf.

Boros Salsa is fine I feel. He gets popped very quickly if he Salsas recklessly into the enemy team.

I saw a Garamond with a lockbox being pretty nasty the other day. Not saying he is op though ahah.

Drake seems to get difficult to deal with VERY easy. It was making me very emotional today. Pull-absorb damage-stun fine and dandy but the damage on top of it. Oh and don't forget the mobility.

But what can I say Im a bronz player.

(so frustrating when hes up front attacking tower with 2 or 3 dps behind him. You can't reach the dps with out drake doing damage to you, even if he misses lance. Tower attacks drake but takes so long to kill him the dps could kill you 3 times over.)

(I am glad to see the stacking damage from towers but it's still bad. I was trying narud out, had nitro, seed, kinetic, grav, kuras and as the game was ending drake had to chase me so far into pool both pool towers attacked him and he still almost killed me. Like I said. Emotion. Lots and lots of emotional feelings. Helplessness.)

Edit.... Yet another game Drake leading in kills ahhahah does that never happen in IH games?

Edited by Gambit

Drake seems to get difficult to deal with VERY easy. It was making me very emotional today. Pull-absorb damage-stun fine and dandy but the damage on top of it. Oh and don't forget the mobility.

But what can I say Im a bronz player.

(so frustrating when hes up front attacking tower with 2 or 3 dps behind him. You can't reach the dps with out drake doing damage to you, even if he misses lance. Tower attacks drake but takes so long to kill him the dps could kill you 3 times over.)

(I am glad to see the stacking damage from towers but it's still bad. I was trying narud out, had nitro, seed, kinetic, grav, kuras and as the game was ending drake had to chase me so far into pool both pool towers attacked him and he still almost killed me. Like I said. Emotion. Lots and lots of emotional feelings. Helplessness.)

Edit.... Yet another game Drake leading in kills ahhahah does that never happen in IH games?

I heard highdrater carry w/ drake during inhouse