Tass

OPReN

I do not the think the swap is at all the problem with tass, especially since its only used on friendlies and is more a saver unless you have it worked in with a face plant comp. The clone needs to draw tower agro, health nerfed some, and make it so it dies when he dies. Also the set a 20 unit leash of some sort. His damage in my opinion is fine, and is pretty easily negated by buffer and lz pick, also with the clone more squishy it will be a lot easier to get rid of damage.

When Tass dies the clone dies instantly.

20-25u Leash (the clone evaporates outside leash range instantly).

Clone draws tower aggro.

Nerf clone health -or- Make spell damage deal significant bonus damage to clone/significantly reduce clone magic resistance.

All of them are necessary if you wish to keep his damage output the same and the clone's ability to proc bullshap like Star's Fury and Phantom.

Edited by Jessika

Damage wise tass does the same if not a little less then other late game carries lets be honest......Lake nova, darpa still have the most late game damage, the change to clone health and draws tower agro should be enough since lower health makes clones easier to kill which means less damage output. No need to nerf his ability to do damage ontop of nerfing his stand alone damage.

Edited by BlackXioN

I still think main problem is menace and that it should be removed from the game

it is a silly silly nonsense item. I don't know what troll would cone up with it as a concept.

P.S. i do think that if the clone is 20 or 25 units away it should be silenced and unable to attack to stop it split pushing with no down side or give it a massive bounty like 200 mineral or something

That is why I said if the clone is squishy then damage is easily countered, but tass has to have a creep near by to do this which can be very easy to stay away from, also tass is normally picked with face plants so he can swap them out, this is more drafting then tass, its like picking Jackson with cow or leo or kerri. Whats to stop darpa from jumping right ontop of you and two shooting you?

I do agree with zera that phantom is very strong on tass, and that when he gets it he gets crazy strong, he honestly seems fine to me as is without phantom, besides the clone no grabbing agro,and nerf the base health

Edited by BlackXioN

P.S. i do think that if the clone is 20 or 25 units away it should be silenced and unable to attack to stop it split pushing with no down side or give it a massive bounty like 200 mineral or something

Why not all of them above?

Disarm, silence, and bigger bounty.

I've been saying put him on a leash for months. His clone has too many liberties right now. Something's gotta give.

Edited by Jessika

Why not all of them above?

Disarm, silence, and bigger bounty.

I've been saying put him on a leash for months. His clone has too many liberties right now. Something's gotta give.

well personally i think to nerf his split push these nerfs step on each others toes a little bit.

if he cant send his clone to do anything the increased bounty just nerfs him in team fights since if he splits pushes he can be ganked anyway.

but if ganking his clone has a benefit like a gold bounty he can remain a nuisance but at least it has some risk/reward to stop the easy win/win situation of being able to a move onto a lane and get free tower damage.

also i prefer small progressive nerfs rather than implementing too much stuff to delete a hero from the meta.

tbh i think the kill bounty on the clone might be enough. maybe with a longer cooldown of the clone when it dies. so you can use the downtime to press an advantage. as far as i can see he pretty much always has it up...

p.s. i have seen zorro solo bosses randomly with tass at silly times in the game. Im not sure if this hero should have that ability...

Edited by Yaldi

• 2 weeks later...