Bio needs a re-work

zazzn

He's pretty bad now.

Pretty any aa counters his minons with explosive, any tank can get superheated. Then there are direct counters like drake.

While he's been pretty shap for a while, with the backdoor suppression being even higher now he can't even do that.

Pretty much the only think you can do with that hero now is build a bunch of lion's and pop heal pop heal and tank or zone aa's but they just turn on you later anyways with explosive and wep speed and leach off you and your minions....

Anyways, thoughts?

When bio first came out his ult was a lot better, pretty much anything that you threw the ult on would die unless they had escape or a lot of burst or health. Minion did more damage, moved faster, and I believe you were slowed once it was cast on you not when minions hit

Edited by BlackXioN

How about a small buff like allowing you to target towers with your ulti? So if you are winning lane you can change that into a bigger advantage early game even though you fall off late game

Or a bigger one like civs take get bonus resists to units other than the one targeted by his ulti. So it isnt as easily countered as by simplty having some sort of aoe nearby and it forces people to invest in some way of killing them be it explosive or shm etc.

Edited by Yaldi

His ult needs to do one of two things:

1- Actually kill you if you don't have AoE spell damage. This requires a significant buff to its damage, very low spell damage resistance, very high physical damage resistance and for it to last a shorter time.

2- Take you out of the fight but rarely if ever be able to kill you on its own. This requires very high spell and physical resistance, lasts longer, but doesn't really deal much damage on its own. It could add a stronger damage amp while active.

It should not be able to do both.

It all comes down to what do you want Biotron to embody. Do you want him to be a STR Cyprus or do you want him to be a support/bruiser.

One of my hero suggestions (Hybrid Nemesis), has a spell aptly called Mark of the Feast. It has a leech mechanic associated with its debuff that I think could be thematic and effective to carry over to Biotron's ult.

Basically Biotron's R places a debuff on enemy heroes that causes all allied heroes to lifesteal X% of any and all damage they deal to the target while R is active. Since it is an ult, X is something ridiculous for example like 60/70/80% of all damage they deal. R becomes a very powerful utility/offensive spell that forces an enemy to flee or risk healing the enemy team dramatically if they attack him/her. This debuff would be in addition to the minor damage and slow effect that R's civilians would be inflicting.

However R on its own would never kill, but the civilians would be very durable making the spell a more effective teamfight spell and less of an assassin's tool. It also won't be a variation of Raynor's mark.

Edited by Jessika

I remember when he had this move, I think it was called putrefy.

Would deal damage based on how much victim moves. I didn't know better at the time so i died from it so much.

It is bloodseeker ulti from dota 2 except dota 2 has tp scrolls what can only be interrupted by hard cc so it is balanced.

• 3 weeks later...

When bio first came out his ult was a lot better, pretty much anything that you threw the ult on would die unless they had escape or a lot of burst or health. Minion did more damage, moved faster, and I believe you were slowed once it was cast on you not when minions hit

was horrible