Towers

ZERATUL

So can bd ressist be nerfed already, every game atleast 90 minutes cuz thers nothing u can do against any decent waveclear, and just to clarify no those arent fun games at all you do nothing for like 1hour until enemy makes mistake cuz they also get bored as flob. Cant wait for ppl to start playing maar again.

Thers bunch of thing you can do

1)Make as there are more heroes tower takes more dmg

2)nerf the bd ressist and keep mechanics same

3)make so boss buff gives some bonus to creeps like ressist or dmg, and/or make heroes deal more dmg to towers.

Etc etc

Edited by ZERATUL

Buffer is good idea but it won't be enought, have in mind that for example spell ressist rax creeps have 80% ressist and still get raped. I mean for me best idea is when you kill t3 boss that creeps get lot of ressist and dmg to towers. By ressist I mean both AA and spell

Edited by ZERATUL

Which made backdooring way too easy, just need to nerf bd resist some so it becomes possible to bd without it becoming easy.

Can we change when bd resist kicks in? As soon as the last creep at the tower dies bd resist turns on right? That makes defending just a simple task of killing creeps. Maybe change it so that if there are no allied lane creeps in front of your tower (anywhere in the lane) you do not have bd resist. This way you can still get the tower even after cow blows up all of the lane creeps.

Which made backdooring way too easy, just need to nerf bd resist some so it becomes possible to bd without it becoming easy.

Can we change when bd resist kicks in? As soon as the last creep at the tower dies bd resist turns on right? That makes defending just a simple task of killing creeps. Maybe change it so that if there are no allied lane creeps in front of your tower (anywhere in the lane) you do not have bd resist. This way you can still get the tower even after cow blows up all of the lane creeps.

too easy?

i sense the negativity there

what's wrong with backdooring?

killing tower with 2 allies even count as backdooring?

I'd rather allowing "backdoor" than playing for at least an hour every game

Edited by OPReN

I'd rather allowing "backdoor" than playing for at least an hour every game

That's exactly what i wrote, yep good reading skillz.

nerf bd resist some so it becomes possible to bd without it becoming easy.

I am trying to get a good middle ground here, i never said make it impossible to bd, i actaully suggested to make it easier than what it is now. Plz actually read a post before you comment on it.

There's some actual negativity for ya.

Edited by Dresden

So the initial issue previously was that if 1 team wins a team fight the other could easily take at least 2 towers sometimes a whole base, right?

Why not return to the old level of back-door resists but make it so that when 1 tower is destroyed the backdoor resist is implemented for 60 - 120 seconds (depending on what feels best) on allied buildings.

This will allow teams to tactically rotate and back door 1 tower after a team fight but if they want more than that they have to have their lanes pushed out to take the 2nd or 3rd tower.

This will reduce game times but still fix the issue of people getting free gold and map control based on 1 team fight victory.

Whats wrong if a team can win after one team fighter, with max level hero, and hour and some change into a game? Now a system where when one tower is destroyed the other tower lose or gain a % of resistance would be cool.

There is nothin wrong with that. There is something wrong with the Amount of towers you could previously take just by the nature of having 1 slightly tanky hero. It really wasn't unfeasible with good shot calling for a team to got and back door 3+ towers if they took a good team fight

I've already expressed my feelings on this subject, but since it's a new thread. I'll reiterate.

I think towers are perfectly fine where they are now, they can still be mowed down with ease in the right situation.

What I think needs to change is:

1- Siege Creeps need to deal significant bonus damage to towers (stronger push).

2- Megacreeps need to deal significant bonus damage to heroes (and maybe structures too). (Better snowball for winning team)

3- Korhal and Spell Buffer active need to work on creeps (counter for waveclear).

Edited by Jessika

Zera is right, even with spell racks creep waves still get one shot by 99.9% of spell heroes

Physical needs to be nerfed.If t takes 30 auto attacks to kill a hydra wit viron something needs to be changed.

What if the Rax buff is more than just a resistance buff?

What if destroying a rax gives: Ranged or Melee megacreep, spell or physical resistance, and a 15-25% damage/max health bonus to creeps of that lane for example.

Either way, I think small changes to many things are more effective and uncompromising at reducing game time than any singular big change. I think the game time dragging beyond 60-70 minutes is bad for everyone and everything in AoS, especially when it comes to fps. Games lasting an average of 45 minutes should be ideal.

Edited by Jessika

So what I think(based on few suggestions from this thread too)

-Bd ressist should be lowered to ~50%

-Siege creeps now don't take bonus dmg from everyone...They now deal 125% wpn dmg to towers. They take 70% dmg from towers

-Korhal and spell buffer now work on creeps

-Super creeps(ye aura, not like ressist part) now have dmg boost aura for creeps in x area by +~30%. Super creeps dmg now scale with time(10 per 5 minutes), they also as siege creeps take 70% dmg from towers.

Also could we have just a small redisign of base, like that entrys are a bit widher?

Edited by ZERATUL

The ramps are as wide as they can be without compromising the corner walls between each of the 3 entrances that give the bases the indoor aesthetic set by EKCO before me. Any wider and it would look ugly to be honest.

Edited by Jessika