fking loveyourself

OPReN

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Oh god, Loveyourself is back again and has single-handedly killed the NA pub scene in my timezone (10am-4pm London time) on weekdays.

If Loveyourself isn't host, he will quit just as the game starts, then proceed to host a new lobby where he will spend the next 2 hrs kicking ppl from lobbies.

People are either getting kicked or leaving as soon as they see that love is host.

Can someone please add him to the autokick list. You have his ID because the game says "loveyourself died here, don't be like him".

Spend so much time developing and testing these new patches and you get one troll that rekts it whenever he logs on... zz

Oh god, Loveyourself is back again and has single-handedly killed the NA pub scene in my timezone (10am-4pm London time) on weekdays.

If Loveyourself isn't host, he will quit just as the game starts, then proceed to host a new lobby where he will spend the next 2 hrs kicking ppl from lobbies.

People are either getting kicked or leaving as soon as they see that love is host.

Can someone please add him to the autokick list. You have his ID because the game says "loveyourself died here, don't be like him".

Spend so much time developing and testing these new patches and you get one troll that rekts it whenever he logs on... zz

Having his ID won't stop him from being a dick in the lobbies I'm afraid.

The best solution is to organize. Invite all and any players who want to play you encounter to the AoS active players group and proceed to make games from there when he has too much free time.

I just added him, but haven't patched yet. However, autokicking him will somewhat help his purposes since he already leaves as soon as the game starts anyway just to troll a lobby.