Need some help.

DREX

I just back from my journey but looks like my sc 2 still crashed.. I tried to unistall - install battle net and sc2, after that i tried too to delete the cache and still not working I cant play sc.. And changed the Firewall too.. If i can't fix I retire from the tourney. But im asking if anyone knows how to fix this.

1. It might be your firewall preventing you from downloading arcade data

2. Your sc2 data files are incomplete/corrupted - Completely remove sc2 and reinstall it using the desktop app

Also, go to your sc2 installation directory and post your StarCraft II Install Log. It's a html file. Open it in notepad and post that,

Edited by SCV

Last time I installed SC took about 15 minutes before everything finally loaded in.

Have you checked to see if SC is still downloading? Is it taking any bandwidth?

Yeah i did and still not working, rip.

Okay I had same problem as this and it got fixed by reinstalling, but download from their site.

Is your internet connection ok?

Also just as a test try unistalling security software.

Make sure you got all devices up to date.

Also you should post on bnet this they usually help http://us.battle.net...en/forum/13438/

well is not the best net but i downloaded from their site. And not working too. And Firewall i put OFF / Disable.

1. It might be your firewall preventing you from downloading arcade data

2. Your sc2 data files are incomplete/corrupted - Completely remove sc2 and reinstall it using the desktop app

Also, go to your sc2 installation directory and post your StarCraft II Install Log. It's a html file. Open it in notepad and post that,

Ok i try again. Thanks.