so does anyone ih anymore?

oXide

Well I say the IH community has like 20 people including myself (harry), that usually play IH + a couple pubbers we get and they can turn out decent, or they should be playing more IHs good, or not ready

also the meta of IHS is pretty much the same, I think I saw you play few months ago

if you guys make a set schedule for ih and have a more info/details about ih to show on a loading screen more ppl might be interested.

something like

everyone is welcome for ih

weekly schedule for ih

Monday - Friday

1300-1700 est

Sa-Sun

1500-2000 est

players who can play more than 3 heroes well can be played with higher tier in housers

if you wish to learn more about ih

join a game with atomik and will teach/go through with the process and basic plays together because atomik loves this game and he is know it all and and and best at it.

if you guys make a set schedule for ih and have a more info/details about ih to show on a loading screen more ppl might be interested.

something like

everyone is welcome for ih

weekly schedule for ih

Monday - Friday

1300-1700 est

Sa-Sun

1500-2000 est

players who can play more than 3 heroes well can be played with higher tier in housers

Building an ih community around fixed schedules is a great idea and is a more accurate way to gauge peak playing hours. Next loading screen please!

this helps, but the other part is just having someone that is going to get the new people picked. I know the reasons i started was because Sphynx and Drex invited me to play and that was patient with me. IHing is it's own beast and takes a while for a pubber to transition into it.

I remember when I played my first inhouse like 4 years ago lol. I felt like a complete idiot. The people playing with me didn't rage at me even though I was useless, but I could hear the disappointment in the voices as we got wrecked and I knew my solo style play contributed greatly to it. I was only picked because it was late, they needed one, and I was on mumble. And then I was encouraged to keep playing after a different game thanks to the great player, Quistmann. I still remember his voice when he said, "Wow Adamantium, that was a monster jackson you played last game." I felt like such a champ and I wanted to play more.

In my experience there is usually a pub going when I wanna play, but yeah ihs in america happen like only a few times a week when enough people happen to logon around the same time. It's pretty hit or miss now. I really miss those days when you could get on and there was always at least one going on.

ah my first IH and I played Jackson

And then after I left IAOSI

Proceeded to go 0-33 Raynor, 0-10 tychus, but get a triple kill later myself

Then I mained immortal before he got reworked and continued to play him even when people thought he was trash (shoutout to overkill for playing immo in ih)

Adam thought I was a boss right?

Edited by accountzZ