Chuck T-Bone

DutchOvenPro

Let me start this thread by saying the recent changes and work done to the map and changes made to the heroes have been great, and I think in terms of aesthetics and balance the game is headed int he right direction. With that being said this hero has literally and figuratively had his balls cut off.... There's literally not point in picking him, and his kit makes no sense given the recent changes.

Q- does ok damage and creates a wall but after use is on a 20 second cd or w/e

I'd prefer null walls or cyp walls given the rest of their kit

W- with the 2 charges is a nice escape but not doing any serious damage, and not worth risking unless ur team is clearly winning a team fight and you feel like ramboing in on the remainder of enemy team thats low or to get an angle on someone so u can wall them in if they try to escape... but chances are if u sprint ahead and wall them in, they will turn around and kill you before the rest of your team gets there to secure the kill

E- echo damage good in theory, but when you do little damage and your whole kit is based off being a nuker kind of defeats the purpose b/c once you q and r... your pretty much out of the fight, unless it lasts long enough to maybe get another q off

R- Ok so here's my problem.... people want cow to have some risk to play , need to get in close only problem is you need to be far away to max the damage on your ult, thus negating the rest of your kit b/c you're too far way to use it. not to mention now that the rest of your kits sucks and ur R does no damage close up you fall behind.

people were complaining because cow could wipe the whole team because of his ability to farm and get ahead... so why not just nerf his ability to farm... why nerf everything except his w .... or why not just nerf the aoe radius on his R....

Also people used to be mad when they were playing dps carries and would get one shotted from across the map... to this I say ... what's wrong with that ... those heroes are squishy af, and if the person playing it is standing in the same spot aa'ing a creep wave for more then 5 seconds then they deserve to die the whole purpose of playing an aa carry is to be very selective about your positioning and only engage when the situation favors you so the risk of them dying like that makes sense...

Today I was playing a pub and I had argus/grav/yamato/ihan ... and I ulted a huntress who was at half hp and had 1 sr item (phantom) and his life went down to 1/4 hp... now it wasn't max distance but come on...

Ok I'm done complaining, tell me what you think

The kit was changed to do massive amounts of damage to groups, no one shot one person. Before it did both, now it one shots whole groups. I still see cow played and it does pretty decent and still have a good amount of damage out. And lets not forget no one has an ability like his Q that wall is DAMN strong (even without damage) and last a good amount of time. Null has walls yes but they are def not the same as his wall, plus they don't do damage and so does Cyprus(again no damage and not as long or accurate). If anything the echo can be buffed a little from echo from heroes but I def do not think it should have the same echo mechanic as before. Lets face it, it was WAY to strong.

As the ult goes it still does huge amounts of damage on single target but its also has the ability to heal and regn energy plus block attacks, again no other hero has any ability close to that (besides anthrax block attack up to 3)

People who complain about the over nerf on cow are just so used to literally one shooting entire teams while being able to do it to single target too. Cow Jackson and co drake comp is still retard strong

Edited by BlackXioN

forgot to mention he was standing next to two of his teammates and it hit all three of them... 1/2 to 1/4... changes his cd's or something then... b/c for the damage he puts out w/ his combo his skills are not available enough to him.... many int casters have the ability to 1v1 another hero if there combo goes correctly and a few things fall in their favor during the fight... cow has no such ability... int heros who can 1v1 if they combo correctly... kura,ray,vergil,ranc,null,greelus,psi,corona,dustin,unix,maar,stukov,narud,summers...

is cow just meant to be a tank support now... b/c his int sucks

Edited by DutchOvenPro

I'm not a fan of trying to turn Cow into another Cyprus or into the insane single burst damage hero he was. I think Cow should take more pages from the hero he is clearly inspired from (Earthshaker from DotA) and have him be a AoE monster when enemies are tightly packed but at the cost of not being able to 1v1 in most situations.

This is a team game after all, and heroes should be drafted as part of a combo. Giving Cow the perfect team fight kit at the near total expense of his solo potential is the ideal trade and will set him apart from other burst heroes.

Why not make cows E his main ability, and raise his scaling on ult higher, that way his 1v1 is weaker, he wont be able to just single burst someone, but whenever he ults or q's a full team he does do massive dmg. I think that was the original point in the hero in the first place was to catch people off guard who have horrible positioning, id even be ok with his initial dmg ok the q and r being lowered so long as the scaling and e were buffed significantly

Why not make cows E his main ability, and raise his scaling on ult higher, that way his 1v1 is weaker, he wont be able to just single burst someone, but whenever he ults or q's a full team he does do massive dmg. I think that was the original point in the hero in the first place was to catch people off guard who have horrible positioning, id even be ok with his initial dmg ok the q and r being lowered so long as the scaling and e were buffed significantly

Listen to this man.