suggested changelog

accountzZ

Rory

Q - stuns for 1 second -> 0.75

E - duration 12 -> 9 seconds

Debuff now ticks every 3 seconds

Damage 20/40/60/80 +22/28/34/40% of the damage taken -> 30/50/70/90 + 20/25/30/35% dmg taken

Huntress

W - 25/35/45/55% movement speed slow -> 15/25/35/45%

R - now cast time of 0.35 seconds

cooldown 100/80/60 -> 120/100/80

Spell damage 150/250/350 + 70% wpn DMG & int -> 250/350/450 80% wpn DMG & int

Now executes heroes under 13% max HP + 1% for every 8u when it has travel 17u

Chuck TBone

Q

Now has a cast time of 0.25 seconds (should have thought of it sooner)

And has a projectile speed

Damage 80/140/200/260 + 60% int -> 90/150/210/270 + 70% int

Now deals 55% damage to creeps

W

Additional spell damage 40/70/100/130 -> 45/75/105/135 + 20% int

R

Now increase damage cap to 100%

Dustin

E - you can now reactivate To recall the drone back to dustin

Narud

Q - you can now cast it anywhere( no more stupid lz rings or cow toilets blocking your loci placement!)

W base damage 80/120/160/200 -> 70/110/150/190

W damage penalty 50% -> 60%

Feral terminus

Fixed AA

Accelerate timescale gain per second 4/6/8/10% -> 2/3/5/8%

Backlash 20/30/40/50% -> 15/25/35/45%

Biotron

Infested civilians now deals 70% damage to structures

Civilian takedown now scales off 3.5% your max HP each civs

Aberrated claymore

Now when burrowed it counts down to 2 seconds only

Damage 80/140/200/260 + 60% str

Purtrify can now be used on structures

And last for 3.5/4.5/5.5 seconds

Micro gravitus

Spatial flux movement speed

8/12/16/20% -> 6/10/14/18%

System cyprus

Terrablink cooldown 32/29/26/23 seconds

Energy cost 90 all levels

Fist of Gaia base damage 400/600/800 -> 350/550/750

Tassadar

HP - damage reduction 35% -> 40%

Q - Scaling 50% wpn dmg & int -> 40% wpn dmg and 35% int

Hyper Shield

Scaling 8% wpn dmg+8% int -> 6% wpn DMG + 6% int

Base shields

80/150/220/290 -> 60/130/200/280

movementspeed buff 10/20/30/40% -> 6/15/24/33%

Duration 4 -> 3.5 seconds

Now grants 20% damage reduction if your clone is within 8u of you and increases duration to 6 seconds

Shadow

Stepping strike

Now teleports you behind the target with auto attacks

Cooldown 3/2.5/2/1.5

Shadow walk

All buffs to shadow are reduce to 22.5%

Viron

Compton special

100-300/200-500/300-700 +6% max HP ->

100-450/200-650/300-850 + 6% - 10% Max HP

Yig

Precious fluids

Cost 15/17.5/20/22.5% current HP -> 11.5/13/16/19% current HP

Increase HP heal cap to 1200

Axiom

Isochorium

Cooldown 15/14/13/12 -> 13/12/11/10

Shields wpn DMG scaling -> 65%

Molten chain

Animation now represents "chain" as little black and red dots instead of tinted disks that are almost big as heroes

I think these should help with things I think that should be changed, if you want a explanation, just ask and I'll answer it

Edited by accountzZ

Some look ok.

The one's I don't think are good are, the bio change, yig buff, axiom buff (hero isn't picked because his ult lags), Egon probably overnerfed, Superheated change (that would be a buff, item needs a nerf), and the shadow change, hero requires some thought about when to pick him and that artanis nerf probably a little to much.

The rest look ok.

harsh, might as well not even use blink until you get a decent energy item. basic ability that only reposistions you takes 1/4 of your energy pool early.

Why not cypres is anyway insane late game. And that free escape late game is just so op, doing harrys suggestion makes no sense, you dont get anything early game for leveling it up. I don't like free spaming early game, just the fact such burst hero has an escape ability is enought

Yea I had same thoughts about Cyp E, couldn't remember if it still leveled number of rocks or not, but still not worth leveling lol. I don't remember what level 4 CD is but it used to be like 7 seconds and plus his HP even shorter...

When did Bio get so buffed that he needed these nerfs? (And slight buff to his ultimate)

That Viron buff though lol.

I do like the pyro nerf.

SHM, yea as Destroyer just said, there was like 20 posts about how that item was OP, but people would enjoy a higher tier version :)

I think when people post stuff like this it would be interesting to have some kind of voting system for each change. No one wants to comment their opinion on every change nor does anyone want to read that. I don't think the voting system would work well but maybe there's some survey site that might work well.

Edited by Jaysi

@Yaldi I feel grunty is pretty fast but 25% is too much I'll rescale that one, also its 56% at lvl 3 not 51

@Destroyer I think I'll get back the range on his warped and make his spell pen a lil better

Egon actually does great damage for a carry, but it seems to be also a very good support too, I'll take off healing penalty

@Jaysi I wanted bio to fit the str category And him to push somewhat better since he uses minions

Edited by accountzZ

1)Isnt tower ressistance already 75%?

2)Agree with everything, but I suggest to make passive slow/dmg scale with level.

3)Agree, even tho I don't think that alarak is on the penthos/artanis level, as most people auto ban them all.

4)W nerf maybe(but meh would make his proxy farming lot harder), E I don't think its needed. In my opinion movement speed gain from W should be removed, ability does already more than enought, mov speed gain is just making it broke and unnecessary.

5)Guess its ok, I don't even know if nerf on his dmg is needed, my biggest problem is retarded E shields.

6)Don't agree with heal nerf. Q nerf is good, also nerf base AA dmg just a bit. Agree with rest

7)Idk looks ok, I don't rly play immo ever since I hate it

8)Rly not sure about this 1, don't forget when nova ult was changed she lost instant AA and lot of base dmg mb sth else. Honesy I never rly liked web it was rly strange ability for an ADC

9)Agree

10)Didn't expect someone to ask for lurker nerf lol. I would consider buffing lurkers ult( so int can be more viable), then go ahead with W nerf, insane mov speeds is always something I'm against.

11)Can work, what you think about making current ones dmg just scale with level?

12)Meh, I don't see reason for nerf and then making it even stronger. Consider also switching undying and demigod in talent trees.

13)Interesting but rip int bio

14)Agree

15)As said this would make all 4 levels of his E absolutely the same. Just increase energy cost to 100 on all levels so he can't just spam the blink early game, if your escaping EASY all ganks atleast make big energy cost its a god damn blink. Agree with ult nerf.

16)Don't think savage needs a buff

17)YES. Also buff E somehow corona gets raped by 90%of heroes

18)Hmm not sure, maybe, I don't see greelus picked much after q nerf

19)Agree

20)Wait tassadar needs a nerf???? Buff slow on his ult to 80%

21)Shadow os fine as he is

22)Ok

23)Agree, already suggested this few times

24)Agree

25)No, no and no. Problem with gruntys ult is rly obvious. Its a cancer for game for obvious reasons. Nerfing movement speed more and more every patch won't do you anything, its just at some point gonna make it useless. Just reworke it, there were some good suggestions(I think that you get mov speed and attack speed, or was it hp and energy regen, I forgot).

26)Axiom is strong, just fix ult lag.

Also what about making stukov ult completely reset when you catch it?

Edited by ZERATUL

@1) tower with backdoor resist is 90 or 95% which is fine

Tower without it is 65%, easy to get control and money

@ Greelus

He is still picked, still strong, just don't look at hylys, can be tanky on top of cc and potential damage

@ shadow

I really like the old stepping strike makes him pretty cool

@Axiom ok

@Savage he has a weaker early game than all carries, can't really do much with HP lower than carries, although he has a great escape

@1) tower with backdoor resist is 90 or 95% which is fine

Tower without it is 65%, easy to get control and money

@ Greelus

He is still picked, still strong, just don't look at hylys, can be tanky on top of cc and potential damage

@ shadow

I really like the old stepping strike makes him pretty cool

@Axiom ok

@Savage he has a weaker early game than all carries, can't really do much with HP lower than carries, although he has a great escape

@nova

Her ulti when building for it, is rarer For her to build DPS

Her web matches her lore and is more useful allaround but also isn't effective like last time and it stills pulls back enemies when they try to move Farther

Double post...

Edited by accountzZ

1. Yes

2. Jump damage nerf fine although I believe you re nerfing things people don't see as the problem. Most people complain about the w damage to HEROS not creep so hanging that is pointless.

3. yes

4. As much as I hate this hero I agree that I will be too much of a nerf

5. Imm change Q not really, shield change are you talking about damage or amount of shield given? If its damage then whatever if its amount given then I don't agree. I simply believe the easiest change to this hero would be when he gives shield so someone else its doesn't give it to himself GG everything is fixed. If this is done I would scale the damage back to 15% since its a 50% nerf.

6. God nova buff

7. Phantom sure why not

8. Nerf lurker yes

9. 55 might be to much buff SHM but sure idc

10. demigod adams already changes just hasn't made it live

11.No to Bio nerf, even though I hate this hero

12. micro nerf wtf? its fine the way it is just stun him

13. cyp ehhhhh

14. avenger buff no its already a really strong hero

15.Corona yes

16. Greelus no he is fine

17. ere nerf yes

18. don't change tassa

19. I agree with everything else

Edited by BlackXioN

For immortal

If the ball reach its destination and remains for like a second or less

It automatically does 300 spell damage from base and additional + energy scaling at lvl 4

I can see nova being better with web, but is it too overwhelming?

I intend bio to be better

Str bio is better since all his skills scale off str and he can ulti towers to push it down better, but his civs should do less damage

But when used on heroes, it is a nerf

For a early game poke, it takes out 1/4 of a mid heros HP and is rather easy to hit

Late game is still useful since the cc provided And damage is still relevant to lesser HP heroes

About pyro, since he can end with 3k HP in mid game, he can hurt less HP heroes hard, the W damage reduction to creeps makes sure he doesn't easily push lanes hard and not farm as hard W damage on heroes base damage is comparable to drakes martyr which I am content with, also would have to commit to some int items or ancient rune to do good damage

Also I edited the changelog in according to people

What good ideas does Adam like?

Edited by accountzZ

Yes that's why I said the damage late game is nothing, I did not say it was useless. However it depends which hero you have mid, you are suppose to pick to counter. If you see someone is going to put imm mid then you better pick something with sustain, not pick Cyprus. Just saying.

On another note I have seen carries like huntress and tosh mid and do very well against an imm. They out damage him an push out of lane. You could also put something like cain mid and be fine or tychus. I think majority of problems in the games now a days is there is no counter picks. People just play what they wanna play and rage when they are owned

Edited by BlackXioN

Toshes minis can be killed his shields and charged plasma and debuff last less long on him and huntress is too squishy to try to trade with immortal, huntress W or maybe E last less long, immortal should have played at a farther range

, most int mid heroes can't sustain against him if they receive his harassment which they will