2 soul engines

accountzZ

This item may not be that strong in the mid mid game

But in the early game, it gives the one that dominates first so much room

Very hard to gank when you just regent all that health to nearly full HP, its like almost a extra hero that you don't need most of the starting items

Income items and component items to early items should considered

It's just so dumb to play against this in the early game of how you can easily cheat death or sustain almost till you are lvl 5 or 6 which then you decide to shop

And its cheap to make room for even more sustain from pots

Also you can deny your creeps to gain charges

Dealt with this item quite a couple times in pubs and people will soon find out that this is a thing and under some circumstances, this is doable, but a lot of times, it really feels stupid to play against something like this vs heroes that can do some damage

Even if sometimes if the enemy without this start is ahead, just cs under tower and you can be stronger with the gained charges and negate nearly all damage that when you trade with your opponent and they end up using pots or going home

Edited by accountzZ

The item excels if you put a good player vs a bad one, pretty much cause he will dominate last hits even with the disadvantage of less damage and the bad player won't try to interrupt him from getting stacks up.

Is this a problem in pub ( which seems to be what op is trying to claim)

I wouldn't know, simply because I never see this. Maybe once every 5 games you'll find one player having 2 soul engines.

Compare this with:

Phantom menace I see 2-5 in each game...

Certain heroes ( that you see in every game, 1 or 2 of them).

Always get 2 on Queen. Nerfing this could be really detrimental to her energy management.

If you have to nerf it (and really it should be waaaay at the bottom of your nerf priority list people!), go after the stats and leave the active alone.

Edited by Jessika

The item excels if you put a good player vs a bad one, pretty much cause he will dominate last hits even with the disadvantage of less damage and the bad player won't try to interrupt him from getting stacks up.

Is this a problem in pub ( which seems to be what op is trying to claim)

I wouldn't know, simply because I never see this. Maybe once every 5 games you'll find one player having 2 soul engines.

Compare this with:

Phantom menace I see 2-5 in each game...

Certain heroes ( that you see in every game, 1 or 2 of them).

Its actually really oppressive in early game, if you can't stop the guy from denying you, deny him too and then you can trade hits and just heal off the damage vs the person that only has pots or has to go home

Its also IH, There is really a lot more things you can go do with having 400 HP behind you real early in the game...

Edited by accountzZ

Just do what DotA does. If you have more than one soul engine, the oldest one gains charges first, and the second one only fills up when the other one is full.

Removing all stats from the item would also be welcome. Give that tiny MS bonus to something else.

Edited by Jessika

Just do what DotA does. If you have more than one soul engine, the oldest one gains charges first, and the second one only fills up when the other one is full.

This sounds painful to implement into AOS with what we currently have. By painful, I mean VERY difficult to find the already existed functions and modify it.

Edited by SCV

This sounds painful to implement into AOS with what we currently have. By painful, I mean VERY difficult to find the already existed functions and modify it.

You know while I was typing that post, I had feeling that this would be painful to implement for one reason or another.

Just stripping away the stats should suffice honestly. The item is great, but not broken.