Nova

ZERATUL

Yeah bring back nova ulti with 20 second all lvls and slows by 30% only

Its also a risk to her to pull this off since it was close range and with the nerfs to her E, I would want this over the current

Yep it would be much better than this current 1

Atm early-mid game getting a point in ult is basicly a waste of point with so long channel. Late game, meh, I guess it can be used sometimes, but very very rarely before a teamfight, but normal AA offers you so much more. Honestly something like this shouldn't even be called ult.

Also just to explain to black since he can't even read what I wrote, and still decides to be BM. I didn't even say nova needs a buff, ever, I don't mind if she would get small nerfs after this. But the fact that thers a hero that has a useless ult, that everyone agrees with, but can still do her job means something is wrong with the hero lol.

Also make her boring to play since you basicly close to only AA

Edited by ZERATUL

Here's an idea that took many, many 5 seconds of thinking, increase the range of her ult by a little bit less than it was before it got nerfed.

Example, .5-1 range instead of 1.5, now you can't be killed from 8-9 units away.

Agreed. A moderate increase in attack range during her ult is the best way to go. It's also thematically correct.

• 4 weeks later...

Also just to explain to black since he can't even read what I wrote, and still decides to be BM. I didn't even say nova needs a buff, ever, I don't mind if she would get small nerfs after this. But the fact that thers a hero that has a useless ult, that everyone agrees with, but can still do her job means something is wrong with the hero lol.

Also make her boring to play since you basicly close to only AA

I think this applies to khyrack too