MAAR

ZERATUL

Ok so thers been a lot of discussion regarding MAAR, and since Im playing this hero a lot I decided to make a topic with some suggestions.

So problem with MAAR is obvious, basicly same problem that egon has, bad design. He has shields, slow, knockup, timescale aura, ressist aura, lot of dmg, insane waveclear, shields, knockback, movspeed buff. For me obviously best idea is to just rework it, but thats probobly not gonna happen atm, so I was thinking about some nerfs.

Q reworked just a bit:Killing creeps energy restore reduced to 10/15/20/25 But now on hero kills/assist u get 10/12.5/15/17.5% max energy back

-I feel like his Q was rly too strong early/mid game but basicly is useless for the most part late game. Think this works much better

WW: Now deals 60% dmg to creeps, from 100%

Too strong waveclear with close to no risk, just too good, considering that even with overlord it wont matter. Some ppl think it also deals too much dmg, I dont agree with that, it is just too easy to hit its full potential, but with the changes here thats not gonna be case.

WWW: Increase delay to 2 seconds from 1.75. Now deals 60% dmg to creeps, from 100%. Also can you make animation a bit more clear, when you cast it it looks like huge AoE, but its acctualy only 1.5 units.

E: You can no longer shield creeps

EE:Range from 10/12/14/16units to 8/10/12/14 units Slow from 99% to 45/55/65/75%, dosent decay anymore tho.

EEE: Reduce knockup radius a bit, and reduce mov speed gain a bit

Thats fine, it anyway wouldnt cange that much, if its some long teamfight it would, but maar ussualy manages to get aura, www,ww and ee once so its not that much energy required. Then thers no reason to touch Q I guess, since it would be weak, but for me I prefer the thing I wrote

Edited by ZERATUL

how about make w and e abilities have like 8 levels to it with appropriate scaling but then you cant max out all abilities and you have to choose to value one over the other. so ending up with like 8 w and zero e at max level or 6/2 that eay some thought has to go into what utility you want

or maybe make it like scylla from smite. Remove certain aspecs like knock up from www until you have rank 4 in w.

Or make it so you can only single w on level 1 then unlock ww at level 2 then www at 3 and knock up at level 4

Can we just bring back Sotis maar, with the power surge and stuff K thanks

5.0 Firewall? :D

We should make a nostalgic mode where we can play certain versions of heroes at will. Of course the old versions would have to be remade...

Edited by Jaysi

I know the scalings would be off since our STR AGI INT attributes used to be 10x higher. Some abilities might not work at all, others might break the game lol. Idk. But I don't even have any of the old maps anyway. And copy pasting a single hero isn't a simple 5 minute task. In some cases, remaking the hero would be faster.

I know the scalings would be off since our STR AGI INT attributes used to be 10x higher. Some abilities might not work at all, others might break the game lol. Idk. But I don't even have any of the old maps anyway. And copy pasting a single hero isn't a simple 5 minute task. In some cases, remaking the hero would be faster.

Okay, wellllll nevermind lol