IH

BlackXioN

Black we all know you want to be an Admin, but I don't think the game needs anymore NA Admins. Note this does not mean you should not be an Admin, it's just that you may need to take a fellow NA player's spot. No idea how it's fair that EU barely represents the administration when 90% of IH games are on EU. Most Admins do not contribute/have not contributed to this community in a long time.

Well 4/11 are 'EU' admin :D sooooooo thats def no 90%

And I would say of ACTIVE admin's its half and half :D..Active Eu - strider, yaldi, john, hucci. Active Na admin - adam, scv, syrus, destroyer. FM is kinda.

Note - I could careless about being admin and majority of post about admin's in game or about being admin are trolls.

Edited by BlackXioN

Well 4/11 are 'EU' admin :D sooooooo thats def no 90%

And I would say of ACTIVE admin's its half and half :D..Active Eu - strider, yaldi, john, hucci. Active Na admin - adam, scv, syrus, destroyer. FM is kinda.

Yaldi is not active, Strider is not EU. Furthermore you just backed up my point, NA has a disproportionate amount of admins, a significant amount of which are inactive.

Yaldi is not active, Strider is not EU. Furthermore you just backed up my point, NA has a disproportionate amount of admins, a significant amount of which are inactive.

I am soooo active!

p.s. i love when it suits xion i contribute nothing and now i am "active"

Edited by Yaldi

being 'active' playing games and being 'active' contributing to aos is not the same. I am saying you are doing NOTHING for the community at the moment. You are not developing the game, you are not running any leagues, you are not doing anything for ' community relations ', anymore than anyone else who isnt an admin is.

People who should be admin!

BlackXioN- Helps game balancing, most active AOS player on both servers, only person who can claim he gets paid to play AOS he just that OP, calls people out for being BEACHES and abusing power (unless used on self). Works out to motivate community to strive for healthier life style. Voted most likely to succeed senior year of high school.

I organised thousands of inhouses. Revived the eu inhouse community when everyone quit for diablo 3. Been involved in countless balance discussions on mumble, streamed tournies, hosted a league. Moderated mumble. Been involved in loads of clans and community involvement.

How does the above even compare to the below? Let me break down your points

1) Help balancing - ? Your balancing suggestions are largely biased and unused.

2) Active - Lucifer is active, want him to be an Admin?

3) Calls out people - Calls out EU people. Where were you when Highdrater was abusing bugs/powers? Oh wait..

4) Motivator - I admit he is useful in IHs, can give advice but so do other players.

If anything the only people who deserve Admin at the moment are:

1) Adam - Racial diversity

2) SCV - Represents pub skill

3) Zera - Consistent contributor and IH organiser over the past 3 years

4) Syrus - Makes skins and nice dude

5) Fmage - Did some back-end stuff, perhaps better at coding than SCV

Advisor:

Jessika - Took a year hiatus and reappeared with suggestions better than everyone combined, backed it up with screenshots. In my eyes has not recieved the recognition he deserved, instead Hucci (LOL) becomes Admin. Also a long term pub player, AoS's survival relies on people like him to play so his insight is very useful.

None of the above belong to any 'cliques' and in my opinion often look at issues objectively rather than subjectively. The vast majority are not the most skilled players, however a 'balance committee' operating in tandem with them would achieve the best chance of success within AoS.

Potentials: John/Destroyer/skydie. Calm veteran players. Barely ever see these three rage and have never viciously insulted members.

Edited by Yaldi

Yaldi added me to the end of that list lol. My personal reasons:

Who should be Admin 2016:

1) Skydie - More profile views than everyone on first page put together. Community leader.

2) Guz - Promoting community 'debate'. Kept the forum alive most of last year.

3) Corsa - Contrasting accent to NA scrubs. The 'true' English of the world.

Add to that I popularised the phrases: 'RIP' and 'Raped' in EU. Like it or not the Admins know I bring in more ad money than any other player here. Random pubbers have congratulated me on my BM and willingness to BM 'untouchable' members here.

If we are mark'd to die, we are enow

To do our country loss; and if to live,

The fewer men, the greater share of honour.

God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.

By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,

Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;

It yearns me not if men my garments wear;

Such outward things dwell not in my desires.

But if it be a sin to covet honour,

I am the most offending soul alive.

3 years ago I streamed a tournament and organised a team for pub-players when the tournament organisers and others couldn't be bothered to introduce and lump free agents into a group. If you look through my posts when I first came here I was extremely polite even willing to help members with problems..

Which kind of game crashes do you get? Do you have lines/artifacts on the screen or does the game go grey/freeze up and crash.

What happend? To talk Biochemistry - MWC model.

3 years ago I streamed a tournament and organised a team for pub-players when the tournament organisers and others couldn't be bothered to introduce and lump free agents into a group. If you look through my posts when I first came here I was extremely polite even willing to help members with problems..

What happend? To talk Biochemistry - MWC model.

I too remember when yung skydie came to me asking for help on his bio hmwk. so cute. made me feel like a real big brother. or dad. how they grow up soo quickly.