Corona

BlackXioN

I am not saying she sucks or bad I am saying compared to other int casters she doesn't come close. The ult really doesn't apply that much damage and again the W, which is the main source of damage, doesn't work correctly 80% of the time. Atom even says this and most other people. For the ult to apply all stacks or half you need to apply 2 previous Q to them to slow enough. Again she isnt not bad she just bugs a lot and compared to other casters she sucks, period. She has not been played in any games except the 3 that I picked her, I played once, zera the other, and then atom yesterday. Compared to cow, kura, cyp, even psi, maar, and narud she doesn't even come close. All are way more viable.

Edited by BlackXioN

She isn't, she has good poking range

Op team fighter

@zeratul as long you have awareness of enemies, poke them and you would need kin cell ihan and then relic, in a serious game you would tell your team to get wards for blind spot

@xion Dustin is a ranged caster and you don't consider him? Dustin and corona have longer ranges so their powers are toned

Edited by accountzZ

She is just too easily countarable and loses lane to pretty much everyone.You know how it got nerfed to the ground? People decided to stact 5 and take her qs and then ult in w and got killed, went like wooooow sooo broken and it acctualy got nerfed to the ground GG

Some op balancing right there

Edited by ZERATUL

Hwat troll?

@zeratul is that people that play her? I think she can do a lot better in lane, she doesn't do harass DMG, but people may see it coming if they recently got hit by some Qs, they can stay in lane and risk getting their HP going by 1/3 and people that try to harass, you would have a better time landing Q.

How do you play corona that makes her crap in lane? When i go mid if i get someone almost to half hp and i still have ult they die.

Not every hero is going to be a mainstream pick, corona is a situational pick. You see that they are doing dual lanes with weak splitpush and you use corona to punish them for it. With no jungle she has a good lane phase and when teamfights start happening you got the best aoe caster carry. This isn't cow who you can pick anytime for anyone with a pulse, she is fragile and requires good positioning and map awareness.

As far as things that need to be done in aos go, making corona into a "meta" pick is pretty low. She has a niche and fills it well if someone can play her right.

I dont consider doing 100 damage from way far away poking. Thats nothing. Dustins Q does WAAAAY more than that. So they are really not even comparable

Just wow, how can you call someone else a troll after spouting this.

Corona and darpa, with those two up hero how did you win -_-

That is actually pretty good, gj. Rory with corona would be pretty good, if 2 or 3 heroes get stuck together they die.

Did some testing, in the duration of coronas ult i could do 4k damage to 2 units before resistances at lvl 7 with pendant and dial, so if you fight two heroes within 8 units of each other (almost tower range) you have a good chance of them getting rekt. It would only take 3-5 seconds for that to be lethal to most heroes at that level.

How hope you realize zera is posting this stuff to troll, as he stated on mumble he think corona does need a buff. He played corona the game before this and went 7-12

LOL, I didnt want to post that game cuz u had dehaka null tosh raynor akasha, and we had some trash comp+team was feeding so hard u went godlike dehaka in like 15 minutes, while we had 0-5 boros.

I still do think corona needs some minor buffs, to her base AA dmg, and Q. Hero just isnt easy to play u need to position rly well and dont get out of position or ur dead. And ofc fix W, happens a lot when clearing waves.