Buff fortify

ZERATUL

Even with all the nerfs to fortify its still rly decent, however I'd like to see some minor buffs. Buff the duration to 2-2.5 and reduce cd to 240. Fortify is supposed to save you from burst however it has way more cd for the difficulty to be used(only 1.5 sec plus in aos time it rly fast)so you need to time it perfectly, haste already has 240sec cd, would like to see same with fortify. Also have in mind lot of int heroes don't have cds on ults more then like 30 seconds.

Edit: Reason why transport shouldn't have lower cd is cuz only/mostly int heroes get it and they have soo much cdr its basicly much much lower then 300 sec.

Edited by ZERATUL

+ zerathul

Mb make another item that has for example a chance 50% to reduce all spell dmg u recieve on 50% for 3 sec for some thin heroes like nova darpa etc with some stats for dps and some spell resist bcuz even when u take spell armor in talents, sliptyde and galactic stalker just 1 shot u same as cow

@Aeren no

@SCV Im pretty sure aeren was trolling, if not then its rly rly bad suggestion

@HUCCI No plz no more random shap makes game stupid. Also thats more problem with late game cypres then items not being able to counter it. Cypres late game with full combo deals 5k dmg to 50% ressist target so good luck with that unless u got fortify. Cow isn't as much as that, thers some other peoblems with the hero but its not the right topic to talk about.

Max CDR is about 50% which means transport CD can end up being about 220 seconds instead of 300. And remember that a lot of support items also have CDR on them so it's not just casters that will have significantly reduced Cooldown.

Aerens suggestion is doable I believe where if incoming damage is above, say 300, fortify will reduce that damage and activate for it's normal duration. But like Zera I don't like that idea for fortify.

I'm fine with a buff on it's duration. 1.5s is over by the time you blink. I also need to reduce the Cyprus Rock damage sometime.

Another thing, If remember right, before whale took over CDR didn't work on talents, and CDs used to be 180 seconds. That probobly was too low, but current one is just ridic, most ppl don't get fortify cuz as I said too big cd AND u need to get rid of some rly good talents to be able to get it and too short.

So why not make CDR not work on talents, put fortify and haste CD on 220, increse fortify duration to 2.5 sec and put recover cd on 300.

Edited by ZERATUL