Tosh Spectre Health/Resist

Jaysi

I believe Tosh's spectres need a buff in the form of health/resists. At max level, they have 240 hp and 50% resist. Meaning it takes 480 damage to kill one. Let's think how many abilities do that much damage late game, ignoring any penetration items they might have... that leaves about every ability in the game. Maybe I am just mad because Kerrigan Q literally one hits them and is a fast projectile that is nearly unavoidable. Yea, its not too hard to dodge other skills like Null Q, Dustin Q, and others that would one shot them, but yeaa....

Bio minions have 15% of his max hp, so late game 4-5k which results in 600-750 hp and they will now have that same resist. Granted spectres are better than civs in reference to utility, but I still don't think that merits having less hp? Maybe give them more hp but allow heroes to 2-3 AA them no matter what, similar to wards but spells do damage to their hp?

I don't know, thoughts?

Maybe change the True Damage aspect to just a pure damage AMP, kind of like Warfield's R or Raynor's Q? Also I feel that if Tosh specters are completely immune to anything that one shots them then that kind of means Tosh wins 1v1 vs just about any hero.

Edited by taznkid

Good ideas. Should no skills be able to one shot them?

That's what I was struggling with in deciding. I think if you land certain skills they should be able to one shot them, but some are just so easy to hit and do enough damage that it's silly. Maybe have them immune to projectile spells moving faster than such and such... lol.

I believe he is useless because his ult does no increase any damage. IF you use ult late game you actually will deal less damage. This should be reworked. Don't get me wrong tosh is still strong but his ult blows monkey nuts

Yea that was another thing I was thinking about, almost everyone exclusively uses his ult as an escape, even though it's supposed to be a damage amp. I guess maybe just keep the spectre true damage, movement speed, and weapon speeds, but have tosh deal regular damage? With the movement speed and weapon speed gain I think it would be a good ultimate.

That's what I was struggling with in deciding. I think if you land certain skills they should be able to one shot them, but some are just so easy to hit and do enough damage that it's silly. Maybe have them immune to projectile spells moving faster than such and such... lol.

Terrible Idea! lol

Yea that was another thing I was thinking about, almost everyone exclusively uses his ult as an escape, even though it's supposed to be a damage amp. I guess maybe just keep the spectre true damage, movement speed, and weapon speeds, but have tosh deal regular damage? With the movement speed and weapon speed gain I think it would be a good ultimate.

Could just give him bonus true damage instead of changing his damage. Or lower his damage but not to 0.

Terrible Idea! lol

Could just give him bonus true damage instead of changing his damage. Or lower his damage but not to 0.

Ouch! One of my three feelings!

I don't think he needs bonus true damage, honestly the weapon speed, movement speed, and spectre true damage would be a pretty good ultimate. At least in that sense you arnt doing less damage with it. And honestly that might be OP and you might have to lower his damage a little during it (like you said, not 0).

Terrible Idea! lol

This is excatly what i was gonna suggest just have him gain additional damage, and not just change his damage all together. We would just have to watch his early game may need a nerf at level one or something. Still on vacation ill be home on Saturday.

Spectres are okay where they are at i think. Maybe just an increase in spell resist. As for the ulti i liked yaldi's idea (without the immunity) maybe just instantly spawn the 4 spectres, but keep the movespeed and remove the true damage nonsense alltogether. Just be careful about making tosh too op. the heros already pretty strong the thing that makes him weak is his late game because of the ulti.

• 5 months later...