NA Inhouse

fatman

So I have taken a break from not only Aos but Starcraft all together to play League. After coming back I noticed that the dying NA inhouse scene that I had left behind seemed more desolate than usual.

How come no one plays inhouse anymore? In the Aos chat room there is only like 10 people compared to the 20-30 before. I try to organize one but no one wants to play.

Anyone wanna IH?

Do people disappear from AoS Chat when in game?

Yes. It's stupid. I'm pretty sure it says you're busy (red whatever) when in a lobby, but once the game starts you're no longer in the channel. That's why we have to use groups to find people online and organize games. Or just add everyone as friends.

Yes. It's stupid. I'm pretty sure it says you're busy (red whatever) when in a lobby, but once the game starts you're no longer in the channel. That's why we have to use groups to find people online and organize games. Or just add everyone as friends.

I can't even see people in the main AoS groups, once they get big enough you can only view admins.