Don't nerf Artanis or I will cry OMAGAH

BlackXioN

So I have noticed a select few are crying about Artanis. Mostly stating that his ult is to strong and he does to much damage. Sooooo lets look at this hero. Artanis was made to be a int carry so lets compare him to those. Damage wise mid to late game Artanis is the weakest in damage out put. Cow, cyprus, kura, etc all have him trumped. His E is the ONLY ability to make him effective against tanks. I think people think it does to much damage cause they see his E damage dealt the same time as a lightning rod proc and some times stars fury. The E without these actually doesnt do that much damage, especially for an E ability.

How do you we counter artanis do you ask? OMAGAH I AM SO GLAD YOU ASKED!!! SILIENCESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Unlike the other in carries Artanis relies on combos that put him RIGHT ON TOP OF THE ENEMY. You silience/stun him he is dead. Jackson, greelus, rancor, tosh, null, raynor, and darpa have been the most effective with this. There is also an item everyone can buy called a TASER!!! OMAGAH!!!!

BUT BUT BUT BLACK I SEE HIM GET A LOT OF KILLS IN PUBS!!!!!! Wow really? You don't say, a pub?!?!?!!?!? I think now adays you can give any decent player a hero in a pub and they will do 20-1. Artanis in the IH's usually goes negative and isn't even a factor in the game. He also isn't picked HALF the time and isnt auto'd (except for one game RIP made). I feel like the community now adays automatically says a hero is OP when its new so that its nerfed to shap and 3 month later is buffed back up to where it was and no one cares anymore. This hero is actually the first hero that has come out that hasnt just been AUTO'd and isnt ridiculous. Don't get me wrong the hero is strong but DEF is not op, whats wrong with a strong hero?

For instance me and strider were in a pub where duke was playing boros and I was playing artanis. He went to say artanis is SO OP and broken. Strider than went to say and boros isnt? Boros spell immunity and debuff with damage for 4.5 seconds, omislash, bola, and crit bonus, Convo was over. **didnt mean to call anyone out if they're sensitive Nancy's**

So in conclusion after this lonnnnngggggg subject STFU about artanis he is fine, learn to counter him and stop judging shap off pubs where shadow is a tier 1 pick. PICKKKK TO COUNTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

PS: buff pyro and immortal and dehaka K thanks

BLACKXION FOR ADMIN!!!!!

"LETS MAKE AOS GREAT AGAIN!"

Edited by BlackXioN

The donald trump in AOS GG. Also, silence counters pretty much every single int based heros

I agree but more so counters this one since he is RIGHT on top of you for his abilities. everyone else except virgil is long range and virgil's abilities let me spam from afar.

Edited by BlackXioN

His R provide too much utilities compare to other int heros. An ability that is almost guarantee to hit close range and teleport you 10 units away at lvl 6 with stun is just stupid. I am not saying he is OP, I am just saying the stun should be remove.

Edited by SCV

lol I think his ult is the EASIEST "pull" to dodge in the game dude... and pretty sure everyone would agree on that. It makes so freaking slow. and if he is right on you its on 10 units.... which axiom pull, lance, bola, etc would be just as long as lvl 6/7

Also to argue the point that its at max range at lvl 6 that also means its the same range late game where everyone else pull is longer.lets also not forget, ITS HIS FREAKING ULT NOT HIS Q OR W.

Yal giving me a migraine with the excuses.....

Edited by BlackXioN

Well SCV, Black isn't the Trump of AOS. He isn't going to disable all the skill heroes, take away their rights, and then remove them to death. Yet.....

I think the title says everything about the attitude. And I can challenge you on that Black. Go 20-1 on every hero in a pub. I guarantee you it'll be hard with some.

Edit:

And of course Boros is stronger than Artanis. He has the skillslash. That's all he needs to team wipe.

Edited by FroggyKilla