Too much mobility?

Gambit

Dev team you have my full approval the throw this right in the trash can.

I'm tired and whining.

Things like Yamato Jack, or more particularly paralax crackling, control the map soooo nasty if they are ahead.

Any better examples? Anyways I wonder if it's pushing many players away. Helpless feeling. Don't really know how to suggest "fixing" it with out messing the game up.

Meh first of all is some1 is ahead they should control the map.

Honestly I dont have that much problems with examples you said, but if we are talking about mobility, there are some OP things. Gauss cannon is OP if you ask me, I mean slow imunity AND 20% bonus mov speed, come on, you need to remove that mov speed bonus, slow imunity is enought OP. Other thing is some casters as cypres, vergil..., and warpshard. But this is all the problem cuz cdr is just too good atm, and you wont lose anything if buy cdr items, they fit lot of int builds. There just needs to be a cap to cdr.

• 2 weeks later...

If we are talking only about movement speed my only problem is gauss cannon, should remove bonus movement speed ur getting from active. As for casters escape, I still feel late game cypres, vergil have way too much mobility even with cap on 50% cap on cdr, I would even consider lowering it to 40%, considering it excludes time scale, and potion bonus. Other option is to just increse cooldowns on higher levels on some heroes.

Edited by ZERATUL

can ult cdr be capped at a lower amount? ults being up for every fight and skirmish is a complaint i remember since 4.0 sotis.

i was doing some testing and unless you have the cdr talent and potion 50% is hard to hit until late game. getting 30-45ish early and mid game is easy due to all the cdr slapped on so many items, which to me is where the main problem is.

cdr talent and potion complicate this