Warp Shard

BlackXioN

Recently there was a thread about preventing Phase Cloak/Shinobi Style from being used for escaping....the argument was that "cloak" implies both the ability sneak towards offensively or away defensively.

Yet why are you shapping on Casters? I mean even aside from Shinobi AA-Carries have C48 Gauss (which allows you to hilariously run out of LZ ring nonchalantly). Heck Dial is even viable on some AA-Variants because of how cheap it is.

Casters also have Yamato, but many have very specific timings with that item needed for damage, whereas AA can just attack anytime.

Recently there was a thread about preventing Phase Cloak/Shinobi Style from being used for escaping....the argument was that "cloak" implies both the ability sneak towards offensively or away defensively.

Yet why are you shapping on Casters? I mean even aside from Shinobi AA-Carries have C48 Gauss (which allows you to hilariously run out of LZ ring nonchalantly). Heck Dial is even viable on some AA-Variants because of how cheap it is.

Casters also have Yamato, but many have very specific timings with that item needed for damage, whereas AA can just attack anytime.

The Feed Cannon can escape the mighty Lord Skill's ring? Then why didn't you say so when I was complaining about how stupid it was? Me use now.

I actually only recently found out in a pub. Perhaps it was just a bug maybe, but I just walked out of it as Huntress (since Huntress so slow, I often get that item early, and pub stompers love that LZ).

It's not a bug. Noob Cannon allows the wielder to ignore unit collision. LZ ring is actually a ring of rotating units that block your outward path.

You can also use it to walk through Cyprus pillars etc..

Noob Cannon is not a counter to LZ in pub though, because LZ Q and W cool down are way faster than your item cool down. He can disengage and Q in again after your active is gone. This wouldn't work in IH of course because your team can capitalise on the interval between LZ's successive Qs.

I agree with what some people said, I'd just get back old warpshard(1700 I think) that ONLY gives you blink ability, remove the current dmg penality, and MAYBE make if ur attacked u cant blink 2-3 seconds after it, in short as dresden said, just like dota blink dagger

Edited by ZERATUL