Balance changes

ZERATUL

1)Biotron-I think thers no hero in game thats as useless as bio late game, I feel like his minions die too fast vs aoe effects, and that minions should be much more tankier; just think about it how it is atm; you ult basicly any hero mid-late game and they will just get 1 shoted or will even help carrys cuz of exploive. And dont forget items as yamato argus and gravity, and then say if its to much ressist. You should make it to scale with levels so on end you end up at 50-60% or so, so it will be a lot depended how you do early/mid game

2)balrog: R-Increse number of max stacks to 6

3)dehaka: Can paralax block his q? If no make it so it does

4)Zeratul: w-increse base dmg by 10 on all lvls, number of max stacks: 5/6/7/8

5)Darpa: Base AA dmg to 49; W cd 10-8-6-6(if this is possible)

6)huntress: Decrese e to 3 hits again, dont forget this hero has no escape ability, so he should rely more on his dmg out.

7)Dustin- Q up scaling to 80%

8)Psionic also needs a buff but I dont play him at all, maybe somebody can suggest something.

9)Warfield:Passive-From 6 to 4 or 4.5

10)Grunty: Passive-Nerf to 8*lvl; Buff back his E stun duration( For example if someone gets hit from like half of map he will be stunned for long time like 3 seconds or so, I think max stun duration used to be 5 seconds)

11)Corona-Q now has instant cast and increse scaling to 30%, cd incresed to 5/4.7/4.4/4.1

12) Narud: W- Cd incresed to 10/9/8/7 E- reworked: You have to be in range of orbs to able to cast it(same as w), between ur orbs, after 0.75 (or something as that) sec delay you cast a slow of 50/60/70/80% for 4 seconds. I want his E to get changed because ability is so stupid atm, Its basicly a mini Jax ult that can be hit ez. With this change people would need to much more kite and stutter step, aka more apm.Cd 20/18/16/14 But make it so enemys also see animation at delay time. R- Reduce scaling per sec to 22% Q-Now has mana cost 10/15/20/20

13) Maar: You can no longer cancel frost wave animation

Feel free to make suggestions

Edited by ZERATUL

I agree with the bio changes, I like scaling it with lvl so that late game they at least stick around if you are in a team fight. I expect that if I hit someone with an ulti they have to at least respond to it, right now if they have an aoe or an explosive they just carry on as normal and the splash takes out all the minions.

I think increasing balrogs stack count seems fine or lowering his stack loss, but I don't know if you need to do both. He already becomes pretty tanky, I don't mind making it so he can keep suiciding over and over again.

I'm not sure about the vergil energy nerf. The CD on his Q seems so quick that except for energy problems he's such a pain to lane against early game.

I feel like people might under utilize bios increase to both spell and physical damage on his ultimate. People are used to using his ultimate to kill or at least make squishies run from the fight, with typically no follow up or team help. Which, let's face it, used to be a pretty skillets kill, double pop, Q, ultimate and most heroes will die from minions unless they have a strong escape or AoE. Obviously now it isn't as strong as it used to be. Maybe if people comboed his ultimate with team mates to take out a target it would work a lot better. Only sad thing is his damage amp is almost the exact same as Raynor Q...

Just go int bio, its literally the only viable build on him in a serious game in my opinion. If you can land the q hes pretty much a tankier version of cyprus who has a strong lane phase but a weaker late game.

As for kerri no. She is strong as flob and needs no buffs. And I don't think vergil needs a lane buff because of how strong his late game is.

The rest seem ok.

Just go int bio, its literally the only viable build on him in a serious game in my opinion. If you can land the q hes pretty much a tankier version of cyprus who has a strong lane phase but a weaker late game.

As for kerri no. She is strong as flob and needs no buffs. And I don't think vergil needs a lane buff because of how strong his late game is.

The rest seem ok.

Dude i tryed so hard to land all minions of bio Q and failed

it's so nerdy hero. Need too much practice

I think Jaysi makes some good points about bio, and honestly I think using his utli to scare of squishies in a team fight is a legit strategy, and int bios has alot of potential, but in the middle of a team fight its hard to land both e's, a q, and an ulti without dying since your squishy with the int build. Making the minions invulnerable is going to make it impossible for a caster to survive his ulti which seems too unfair, especially early game.

I think having the spell resists scale seems to make the most sense. Bio's a strong hero early game, decent mid and totally useless late as of now. Why not make him strong early, decent mid, and decent late. Gives you a tankier cyprus with slightly less dmg.