Aeon of Storms In-house League 2016

StrideAiur

Hey guys, Strider and I(Aiur) have decided to make an In-house league to keep the game alive until any future tournaments.

Rules:

Ladder format and Rankings:

This League will be run in a Round Robin format, if you don't know what this is, it pretty much means every team will play against every other team that is participating in the league. This is to prevent everyone from playing the same teams week in week out, this will make it more interesting and challenging for others. At the end of the season, once every team has played against eachother, the team with the most wins will win the league. If there is a tie for first place, those two teams will play against eachother in a BO3 match to decide who will be the winner. Each team will play against eachother twice, therefore if an NA team and an EU team face eachother, it will be a BO1 game and the server will be determine by which team wins the RPS. The first game will be played on the home server of the RPS winner and the second game will be played on the server of the team that lost the first RPS against their opponent. If two teams from the same server play against eachother then there will be a RPS to determine who gets to first pick, this will be done for both games.

Team Construction:

Teams must consist of at least 5 players and no more than 7 players in order to prevent teams from having to forfeit due to a lack of players and to have the most teams possible, participating in the league, some of you will know that the community isn't the most active at the moment. No player is able to play for another team if they are registered to play for another team already, if a player makes an appearance for a team that he/she isn't registered for, that team will have that game counted as a forfeit. If you're Clan/Team decides to make a Team B, the Team A of that Clan/Team must have 7 players registered for their A team, those players are not allowed to make appearances for the Team B. However players from that Team/Clan that are currently playing for the Team B are allowed to make appearances for the Team A as a substitute if the Team A doesn't have a full team online. If a player from the Team B is seen making continuous appearances for the Team A, we will tell the captain of the Team A to make alterations to his teams. Same for Team B, the team must consist of al least 5 players and no more than 7. Same rules apply if a Clan/Team decides to make a C Team etc. If you want to make alterations in your squad please message either Strider or myself (Aiur) or post it in the thread. You do not have to be part of the same clan to play under the same Team with members from different clans. To register your Team, please message either Strider or myself(Aiur) or post it in the thread.

Drafting rules:

If there is a match between an EU and and NA team, both captains will do a rock, paper, scissors (RPS). The captain that wins the RPS will decide which server he/she wants to play on, if an NA team wins the RPS and decides to play on the NA server first, the EU team will take the protoss side and have first pick in the draft. However if the NA team decides to play their first game on EU, they will take the protoss side and have first pick in the draft. If two teams that play on the same server play against each other, both captains will do a RPS, and the winner of the RPS will decide whether his/her team wants to take first(protoss) or second(zerg) pick in the draft. All games are going to be BO1 unless it's the final. Autobans will be agreed between captains. The draft format will be as normal.

Team 1 (Protoss)

Team 2 (Zerg)

Team 1 Ban:

Team 2 Ban:

Team 1 Ban:

Team 2 Ban:

Team 1 Ban:

Team 2 Ban:

Team 1 Pick:

Team 2 Pick:

Team 2 Pick:

Team 1 Pick:

Team 1 Pick:

Team 2 Pick:

Team 1 Ban:

Team 2 Ban:

Team 1 Pick:

Team 2 Pick:

Team 1 Pick:

Team 2 Pick:

Disconnections and Substitutes:

If a player disconnects during a league match and it's before the 20 minute mark(in game time) the match will be recovered from the point where the player dropped. The team that had their player dropped have 5 minutes to either start recovering the game with same players or find a substitute that can take over the position of the dropped player, this player is not allowed to play if he / she is already signed up for another team. However if the game is after the 20 minute mark(in game time), the team with a player dropped can either carry on playing or surrender. If the enemy captain agrees to recover the game from the stage in which the player dropped, you are allowed to recover the game. The team with a player that disconnected have 5 minutes to start recovering or find a replacement that is able to play in the dropped players position, this player cannot be registered for another team.

Forfeit Rules:

Both teams must agree on a time and date in which they will play against eachother. This game must be played before the day we will announce ''matches for this week'' which will most likely be Monday evening GMT. For example, if both teams agree to play on Sunday 5pm GMT and Team X doesn't turn up with 5 players whereas Team Y does, Team X have 15 minutes to get their 5 players online or find a player that is able to play and isn't currently registered for any other team. Same rules apply if Team X has 3 players online. However if Team X has 2 players online then this is classed as a forfeit unless the enemy captain agrees to delay the game to a later Time/Date. This game must be played before Monday evening 18:00 GMT(this is when we will update ''matches for this week''). If the game hasn't been played for whatever reason both Strider and I(Aiur) will listen to what both teams have to say and decide upon the outcomes. At the end of each game, both captains are responsible for taking a screenshot of the scoreboard and either post it on the thread or send it through pm to either one of us.

Ladder:

Matches for this week:

Detailed Results:

Registered Teams:

Team FisssT

Captain: Aiur

Player 1: RiDz

Player 2: Apophis

Player 3: BoBLeponge

Player 4: Zorro

Player 5: Bubbs

Player 6: Anthanax

Team Fellowship of the Ring:

Captain: Strider

Player 1: Legolas (Schirinowski)

Player 2: Gandalf (DREX)

Player 3: Gimli (AtomiK)

Player 4: Frodo (Syrus)

Player 5: Saruman (PurePsycho)

Singles:

Edited by StrideAiur

I recommend changing teams to 6 players, any more would create a lack of teams. Teams rarely use more than one sub anyways, if at all.

So you think the same 6 people can get together at the same time as the same other 6 people who you will be playing in a week? Sounds challenging to me. I can't remember if former leagues separated EU and NA just to keep the time zones relatively close, but I would imagine for this league you won't have enough teams for that luxury.

So you think the same 6 people can get together at the same time as the same other 6 people who you will be playing in a week? Sounds challenging to me. I can't remember if former leagues separated EU and NA just to keep the time zones relatively close, but I would imagine for this league you won't have enough teams for that luxury.

It is really hard to get at least 4 teams on EU with that community. There is a maximum of 20 players in EU who are playing IH regularly and with those people you can't make a whole league term. There must be at least 6 clans with each 10players who can play. (remember old times when we had MaX, DarKS, LuDa, F33D3R, Iratus, etc.)

So i agree with Jaysi.