Shinobi/Phase

highdrater

I wouldn't consider myself a game balancer if my balances didn't get introduced. This was one of them that I wanted done a long time ago

Have fun trolling troll

Adam is in charge now.. there might be a change of heart

So? A incompetent football coach is still a coach, just they tend to get fired or recognise they need to leave, both are applicable to you. Part of the reason for this was you making very subjective changes, as did Whale, using poor thinking and decisions on the whim. Unfortunately the developers at the time where mostly very poor players themselves and blindly followed you, whilst, seasoned players (especially EU) protested at these game-killing changes. Although Adam is the lead, I think other people have the decency to denounce this poor suggestion, such as Zeratul a seasoned regular.

So? A incompetent football coach is still a coach, just they tend to get fired or recognise they need to leave, both are applicable to you. Part of the reason for this was you making very subjective changes, as did Whale, using poor thinking and decisions on the whim. Unfortunately the developers at the time where mostly very poor players themselves and blindly followed you, whilst, seasoned players (especially EU) protested at these game-killing changes. Although Adam is the lead, I think other people have the decency to denounce this poor suggestion, such as Zeratul a seasoned regular.

No that's not true at all. Most of my ideas were a collaboration of others thoughts and ideas. I had to resign from the game balancer title because basically none of my changes were making it through and the changes that were made that weren't what I wanted reflected upon me. There really doesn't need to be any further derailment from the topic skydie - please seek an end to this never ending troll.

Most of my ideas were a collaboration of others thoughts and ideas.

I believe this thread shows the discord between EU and NA. Personally I do not wish Shinobi to be change, over the past two years it had been repeatedly nerfed, however I do think if it WAS to be nerfed (again) it should be a decision which is made by people in both regions. Instead at the moment less skills players, who hold greater positions of power, are making balance decisions without consulting skilled players from EU who play more than them.

The dictionary definition of word 'cloak' is twofold. One of the two meanings is: hide, cover, or disguise (something)

When treated as a verb, rather than a noun, the word 'cloak' can be used to hide, cover or disguise. As such it is perfectly acceptable for such an item to allow one to stealthily gank OR escape. What did Harry Pooter use it for?

invisibility-cloak+(1).gif

Edited by DonaldDunk

Then people from EU need to step up and try and make things happen instead of talking about how EU doesn't like the changes. Flood the forums and yell on mumble. Talk to atom directly, it is not hard to get him to listen to ideas or make changes. I just said a couple things on the forums and some of what i said got fixed.

Can't take EU seriously when we had about 40 heroes and whenever we tried to play games with you guys there had to be 10 autos. :)

Then people from EU need to step up and try and make things happen instead of talking about how EU doesn't like the changes. Flood the forums and yell on mumble. Talk to atom directly, it is not hard to get him to listen to ideas or make changes. I just said a couple things on the forums and some of what i said got fixed.

Can't take EU seriously when we had about 40 heroes and whenever we tried to play games with you guys there had to be 10 autos. :)

EU have always made suggestions, even asking for a democratic balance 'committee'. These have always been ignored in favour of the corrupt status quo.

I appreciate your attempta at trying to start a flame war but please don't.

Firstly Eu has always made efforts to try and influence the balance the period in the ganes history where we had the chance to impact it was pretty much with whale. (I made red make a couple of good changes but as a whole EU were ignored.)

There has never been 10 autos on eu. Infact traditionally eu have been slower to auto heroes than NA. Also based on the discussion in the upcoming tournament NA still want auto excessive amounts of heroes rather than try to work around them using strategy...

I appreciate your attempta at trying to start a flame war but please don't.

Firstly Eu has always made efforts to try and influence the balance the period in the ganes history where we had the chance to impact it was pretty much with whale. (I made red make a couple of good changes but as a whole EU were ignored.)

There has never been 10 autos on eu. Infact traditionally eu have been slower to auto heroes than NA. Also based on the discussion in the upcoming tournament NA still want auto excessive amounts of heroes rather than try to work around them using strategy...

Cry me a River.

LOL didn't really expect much of a response here. The first time i ever played on EU there were around 8-10 autos including the pusher rule which i had never heard of and i thought it was funny.

The bottom part of my post was in small text because i wasn't being serious, it was a joke, mainly meant for myself. CHILL