Dehaka

BlackXioN

I feel like he was over nerfed pretty hard. He is never played and when he is it just sucks. The most similar character to him his Khyrak and he does EVERYTHING better + some. I recommend giving his ult a boost with not just AOE but distance when he gets essence boost. and increase the Q speed by one or two. Also maybe speed his ult up by a unit or two also. I feel like his heals and damage are about right. This is numerous people who feel this way. Tank wise there are way better choices and with bruisers there are better choices. He is pretty much the worst in both categories.

Is Dehaka the hero who punches the ground and taunts enemies? It's very possible he is weak in elo games but I've noticed in public matches that he usually makes a huge difference in favor of his team. I only played Kyrak a couple times and his bleed + knockup stun is a really easy combo to pull off and does seem similar to kyrak's, but I think Kursk is a much superior tank and that a taunt is more powerful than any bleed.

I noticed that in the very late game, AD carries begin to kill him more easily if they have gauss canon, but in general I think the gauss canon item allowing AA to easily counter chilling artifact and all slows is the real problem. Gauss Canon is really op, at first it appears like it gives no DMG but with 15% armor penetration it gives you DMG based on what you deal, meaning gauss canon gets stronger and stronger all game long. This item has helped my AD carries be able to easily manage the hero you talk about and many others like it that use slows or have high armor or both. I think if Gauss makes you immune to slow, it shouldn't make you also run faster, at least in AOS in particular. Sorry to derail but I feel if this single item was weaker a lot of concerns about these tanks CC heroes would become nulled and they would feel a lot more powerful without needing any actual buff

Justi is considered t1 Alice

As for gauss cannon, I feel if u remove that active chilling would be waaay too strong

No thats justi...

Oh then I have no comment on Dehaka, apologies! I think the +move speed should be taken off gauss cannon, but not the slow immunity. I get that chilling is really strong, but being immune to all CC that isn't a stun and no collision AND running super fast combined makes it too strong. It's just my opinion though I use gauss cannon a lot. It would only counter 1/2 of chilling this way. Heroes like Balrog and heroes with natural debuff immunity and parallax allow to deal with it too.

Edited by AliceA