Playing a Carry

Noobz

Tips: Learn to last hit. Learn when to rotate to teamfights, Learn when farming lane is more better than an attempted kill. Learn to have confidence in your decisions quite often I see carries not playing selfish enough. Teammates might complain you are farming and they feck up by taking suboptimal 4v5 fights. Communicate your farming/power spikes to team mates i.e. 500 gold till i finish pyre let fight etc.

Call who you are focussing/focus important targets. 1 or 2 shots on the enemy carry is worth 10 shots on their tank. Telling your team I am focussing x will allow them to cc them.

Know how to play from behind. A lot of "Tier 1" players are what i call fair weather players. It is a big thing to be able to wreck when ahead playing from behind takes a lot more smarts, better positioning and better instruction of your team. Dont let your team aimlessly push out lanes when you can static farm them. TAKE FARM PRIORITY.

Teammates might complain you are farming and they feck up by taking suboptimal 4v5 fights.

One of the biggest problems right there. You say you are pushing out a lane or are clearly not close to your team, they fight and lose a 4v5 that they didn't need to be in. Happens far too often in aos ih. So if you are a carry i guess try hard to tell people where you are so they don't throw the game and if you are part of the 4 don't go in.

Nova, Boros, Shade, Zeratul, Bee

Not 100% sure with Nova and Zeratul, I don't really play them much.

Shade is the hardest hero ever kappa. All you need to do is build for the right team comp. But essentially you jungle with an explosive retrofit and other DPS items and then go face–killing opponent towers.

Boros can be built two ways (INT, DPS). Use Omnislash for INT builds (to maximize the damage from HP), and use Salsaslash for DPS (It functions as a blink to chase the enemy after you cut them up real gud). Of course you can still use Omnislash for DPS (because enemies will taste your skeel as they die).

Bee has a low health. To make up for that, you must stay with an ally–especially a tank if possible–because your low health can make you an easy target, but when the enemy hits your tank, you can punish them with you HP.

With those two as your teachers, you'll be a pro in no time!

2-0 vs Highdrater. 3-0 vs Apache. Yours truly.

Noobz I recommend reading and practising this guide: http://aeonofstorms.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/7285-the-guide-to-the-other-side-ft-skydie/

Apache/Highdrater carry with leadership. I go further. I carry with leadership, BM and 'improving' my team.

I've already read it, and while I appreciate the offer, I'll just stick with the route I'm currently taking. I'd rather not resort to bming or the like. As funny as it can be, I feel the game needs a more "gentleman's competition" approach for the betterment of the community.

I've already read it, and while I appreciate the offer, I'll just stick with the route I'm currently taking. I'd rather not resort to bming or the like. As funny as it can be, I feel the game needs a more "gentleman's competition" approach for the betterment of the community.

There are some good tips about csing, power spike abusing and soon to be about lane freezing there. Watch this space.