A few quality of life improvements

Jaysi

Here's just a few things that I have heard or seen or thought of that nothing has really been done about. Hopefully all within the realm of ability of our current developers.

-double tapping certain items will cause them to target your own hero. For example, double tapping impact will instantly impact dial my own hero. Eternal Drive. Cerebro. Energy Battery. Lockbox. Uhh... I think that's all items? Lol.

-Grunty Q being a transient ability. Currently when you select to AA a hero, and then Q, you will switch targets to a creep if they are nearby. Making it a transient ability will not interrupt your previous command to attack the hero.

-SHM through fog would be niiiice.... ;)

The list will continue...

Edited by Jaysi

• 2 weeks later...

-double tapping certain items will cause them to target your own hero. For example, double tapping impact will instantly impact dial my own hero. Eternal Drive. Cerebro. Energy Battery. Lockbox. Uhh... I think that's all items? Lol.

-Grunty Q being a transient ability. Currently when you select to AA a hero, and then Q, you will switch targets to a creep if they are nearby. Making it a transient ability will not interrupt your previous command to attack the hero.

both awesome ideas. Grunty Q being transient ability would seem to be a mechanical improvement, but may be kinda scarry since Grunty is very viable despite AA wrong thing sometimes after Q hahha. Imagine him with power strike stuff and Q being transient pushing enemy where he does want to go and never missing powerstrike.(if he came up behind couple enemies attacking tower he could single one out much better).

Edited by Gambit