Leage of Legends Players Who Enjoy Coke Product

Hogwarts

Im not one who usually takes advantage of the loyalty programs issued by companies. But Coke and their My Coke Rewards are doing a temporary promotion with Riot where you can use points to earn RP.

I think this is an NA only promotion. Ends in May 2016

Some of the values I'm aware of are below.

16-20 ounce - 3 points

12 packs - 10 points

32 ounce Power Aid - 3 points

Big Packs of Dasani Water - 20 points

Im not the biggest soda drinker but I did have two packs of the water sitting in my pantry. I redeemed 30 coke points for 650 RP. This is the only offer available and as far as I understand it you can use it multiple times. Coke simply will send you a RP voucher code in the e-mail you have assigned to your coke rewards account. I redeemed it in the client no problem. It was all instant.

650 RP = 5$ to put it in perspective.

the other rewards are complete nonsense compared to this one lol. like 175 points for 3$ off a 12pack coke, then 30 points for 5$ worth of RP. seems legit.

Im pretty sure I paid like 4.50 for the 32 pack dasani water. Its worth 20 points.

3 of those cost like 15$ and you get 10$ worth of RP at 60 points. Cant really complain. We drink a lot of bottled water.

Bush won the 2000 election with out the popular vote. Meaning the majority of Americans did not want him as the next president. He was reelected mostly because of 9/11/2001 + the War in Iraq. We invaded Iraq in 2003 I believe. The next election was in 2004. Bush chose to run on "Strong Morals and a Strong Leader". Kerry ran on the economy and jobs. In a time when 9/11 was still deeply on every ones mind and the brand new war in Iraq was going. Its easy to see how Americans chose to reelect Bush who fronted strength and security. .

In retro spec Kerry was obviously the better choice. But Bush played on our fears in the international stage for the 2004 election.

inb4 ohh emm gee you voted for bush? I was to young to vote in the 2000 and 2004 election.

Doesn't matter that he didn't win the popular vote, he won the other one (also without looking up the figure at least ~48% of people him in..).

Besides you see what Trump was advocating only a few days ago, a registration list for Muslims. Dude is deluded, its a testimony to Murica this guy was previously front-running (or is) the Republicans. On the other hand a black Neuroscientist (also American) says a Muslim can't be president. Lol. Obama might be a lame duck on foreign policy, but at least he ain't a hypocritical bigot.

Honestly when you vote a new president in you dont know what to expect. Bush's father I think had an average 60% approval rating for his time in the chair, which is rather high. Bush jr easily got a huge boost from his father.

As I said in retrospect I am 100% convinced bush jr would of not been voted in if we could see 10 years into the future from 2000.

Also there is no real differences in the candidates of American Politics. Red or Blue there the same moderates just tinted a little this way and that. The lobbyist and corporate interest wont allow for a candidate as different as Ron Paul and such to make any major head way. The only differences between these moderates is their stance on stuff like pot, gay marriage etc...

Its more profitable to build weapons then schools in the middle east. When it comes down to it in the end its all about that dollar. When some program does get approved for rebuilding infrastructure its riddled with corruption and pork that deeply profits some American private security force that happens to have a senator as its CEO.

But I would image EU and the UK are plagued by lobbyist also.

Trump wont be elected also. He is only doing well because he is treating this election like his own personality reality show. And interest follows drama. Plus there is a void I think in the republican race of any one that actually stands out. So Trump is taking the spot light with his antics and drama. I mean when asked about the state of the middle east and the military he says. "I'll do the military better then any one else". The guy has no chance.

Just to fuel the flames. What do you all think this says about the american political system: http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-34883294

A lot of the smaller elections in America normally just have 1 person running. Hell I think also in Mississippi a truck driver ended up on the ballot for governor and all he did was spend 50$ to get his name in the race. The idea is his name was first in all of the ballots so he got votes to make it to the final election.

Well there 'rumours' on Dick Cheeney and his Haliburton associates do make a convincing argument on why the US decided to have a little trip to the Middle East last decade. Lobbyists exist in all countries, in the UK we have good ol' News Corp and Rupert Murdoch extremely close to cabinet ministers. A lot of the funding received by parties is from overseas, unlike in the US.

Most of our elections, if not all, have multiple runners. Only because we're a pretty small nation. To be honest it will always be like this. There are two higher echelons of society, one is the political class who run for office. The other is the more obscure bigwig class who fund politicians and have ministers in their pockets. You ever wonder why News Corp held onto News International so long? To maintain influence, a newspaper doesn't need to sell to influence people. These are just fronts to accomplish the real ambitions of multi-natioals. The only way to get re-elected is to cosy up to these backers for support, of course then you have to repay the debt.

• 2 weeks later...

apparently riot did not enjoy the amount of people taking advantage of this. They increased the points to a ridiculous amount.

It changed from a 1 coke point = 20 RP raito into 1 coke point = 2.5 RP

And its a 600 coke point minimum to get a RP voucher of like 1300.

It was 30 for 650

apparently riot did not enjoy the amount of people taking advantage of this. They increased the points to a ridiculous amount.

It changed from a 1 coke point = 20 RP raito into 1 coke point = 2.5 RP

And its a 600 coke point minimum to get a RP voucher of like 1300.

It was 30 for 650

Did this a while back. I don't know about Muricans, but from the UK when I tried cashing for RP the option was removed, had an error message. They have a quota I think.