Perma Kick Please

blueflame

Why?

It's Adam's troll account for when he has had a bit too much Jagermeister. If he perma-banned himself it would take all the fun out of it.

On a side note I did play with Loveyourself the other day, and yes he dropped within the first 5 seconds of the game. Oh well, I got leaver bonus at least.

It's Adam's troll account for when he has had a bit too much Jagermeister. If he perma-banned himself it would take all the fun out of it.

I think it's Crazysoldier.

Also Adam doesn't drink, as an aside he doesn't eat swine either. We established that with a long ass convo, I think he has another quirk as a 7th day Adventist too.

im not saying his build sucks or that he cant play... im saying he talks mad shap and vortexes teammates on a regular i have atleast 3 replays i could give you with him doing it if lagging constantly or on purpose is an offense then using abilities to kill a teammate or save an enemy should run along the same lines...

@dresden lol i doubt blizz even takes AOS related reports what so ever... they just go oh its from aos... next...

Edited by blueflame

I don't take into account people's BM. Blizzard made a mute function so if you are bothered by what someone is saying, mute/block them. This is not the same thing as joining every single game for the purpose of causing unplayable lag while not even attempting to play the game by sitting in the pool the whole time.

Additionally I have played several games with loveyourself and I've seen several purposefully bad vortexes used to mess up his own team. I've also been tossed by troll allied players into the enemy towers. I've encountered plenty of people who purposefully run into the tower to "rage feed." This sort of play style is pathetic but if this is how they choose to play the game, that's up to them.

So you're saying you don't mind people ruining games with massively negative behaviour?

No wonder these guys keep going on. Spreading BS and ruining games as well as the community shouldn't be tolerated. If I RQ in LoL in a ranked I get a leaverbuster. If I go purposefully feed I get a 35 win/75 game ranked ban/chat ban. We need to show people that being a peepee isn't tolerated. I'm sure that won't cause a decrease in player number.

In the past these types of people existed (as well as clueless Russians..) but their effect was diluted by the massive playerbase. Now? Not so much.

That's not what I said.

This game/community is hardly comparable to LoL. Who dictates what is "acceptable play" in a pub. People are free to do what they want.

Free to be a douche and impede teammates? That's griefing and shouldn't be allowed.

It's fairly obvious when a dude isn't that good/a player derps and messes up a throw on Micro. People who chase their teammates throwing/dialing them into the enemy are griefing. I don't mind people swearing or using colourful vocabulary but people who cause their own team to lose should be neutered.

he has been reported so many times i assume blizzard doesn't give a flob about their game. he usually just kicks people from lobbies

It seems like they do with this new patch 3.0.3:

Silence Penalty

• Players who are frequently reported for Abusive Chat in StarCraft II will now be given a Silence Penalty.
  • When silenced, players may not send chat messages in the following areas:
    • In-Game All and Ally Chat
    • Direct whispers to non-Friends List players
    • Chat Channels: Public, Custom, or Group
    • Tournament Lobbies (upon the release of Legacy of the Void)
    • Public Custom Game Lobbies and Arcade Lobbies
    • Writing map reviews

[*]A player’s first Silence Penalty will last for 24 hours.

• Each Silence Penalty received after the first will double in duration, and there is no maximum amount of time that a player can be silenced.
    • Silenced players will be notified of the penalty’s remaining duration each time they log into StarCraft II.
    • A red speech bubble icon will appear on silenced players’ portraits in the game’s menus to indicate their silenced status to others.