BM admins

axtrimaitex

I can deal with random pub bm, but i don't know how i can deal with bm from admins. I just got kicked from an IH match for SCV. I never saw this kind of bm from an admin just because he disagree with the way i play. i have been playing this game for more than 2 years and idk man, this is kind of sad. Whatever i see they think im a bad player and i really don't care what they think, but im worry about ppl can't accept player who play different. This behaviour just gonna kick away player like me who loves AOS and support it. I made videos, im always teaching ppl to play, i made a clan and i try never bm ppl, but there is no respect.

A darpa that has only 32 out... went for pyre and arcbound without dmg, complains about bm even though you have been in the community for a while, and your dps style is not contributing to teamfights at all when you are a walk away to feel free to silence that yig or boros, but decides to stay back and call us bm because you arent trying to contribute to the team, just doing nothing all game

Axtri, you are a highly valued member of this community i've enjoyed your dedication to AoS and even more so I have enjoyed watching you improve your game over the recent months. However, next time you start a post, please don't entitle it "BM admins" because i feel like you shouldn't collectively call our admins BM. Especially if your only talking about SCV. "BM SCV" for example might be a better alternative. This all being said i think you have a very solid point. Admins should definitely try and be more considerate of all of the members in this community (except Skydie of course). I am guilty of this as well.

Kicking people from an in house for doing badly is also unacceptable...

It is not the fact that he is doing badly. He literally just stand around when we are in a team fight, and he is also right next to us too......His damage out is 32 at the end game of the with DARPA. Idk what is trying to accomplish here. To answer drex's question, I kick him. The game ended 2 mins after I kick him.

Edited by SCV

But still kicking someone JUST cuz hes playing bad shouldnt be accaptable.

If hes rly playing as you said, then it isnt the first time he plays like that, so idk why you expect sth different from him, and you guys invited him to ih, so you rly shouldnt be kicking ppl for playing bad.

@axtri I agree everyone can have their style, but sometimes we make mistakes, you should listen to some suggestions, cuz I agree your darpa build isnt the best. Try doing acrobound(with agi pots)-khali-pyre-shinoby-um and item for armor pen that gives dmg

Edited by ZERATUL

If you don't want to play with him then don't invite him or say you won't play with him, might not sound nice but you gotta do what you gotta do, kicking is just bm. I do have to agree that his darpa build is not great though, could use some help.

As a mod i would expect you to handle the situation better, if you were a scrub like me i would understand though, or adam :)

Also, clickbait title is clickbait shame on you axtri

It is not the fact that he is doing badly. He literally just stand around when we are in a team fight, and he is also right next to us too......His damage out is 32 at the end game of the with DARPA. Idk what is trying to accomplish here. To answer drex's question, I kick him. The game ended 2 mins after I kick him.

I like how you are trying to justify kicking him by ssying it isnt because he was doing badly then you list the things he was doing badly. I feel this is a chance where it would be better no nurture the player rather than abuse him...

I personally fell an apology should be issued

SCV I understand it can be frustrating playing with others. Sometimes they do not do what you "THINK" they should.

Generally speaking the -winnar command should be used VERY sparingly.

I have used it once in an inhouse.

Why?

The player was berating the other players. (He was also feeding, but that wasnt the point). The player was told to stop and did not. So he was kicked for behaivoral issues.

This is pretty much the only situation this command should be used.

You are allowed to be angry at the player...

You are NOT allowed to abuse mod powers to deal with that situation.

From SCVs and Harrys accounts, it does almost sound like despite building poorly, that Axtri might just not have been helping with team fights either in an almost troll manner. This was probably a response to the bm thrown at him earlier in the game and I'm guessing the convo/mumble turned heated which of course escalates things. I feel like Axtri plays darpa in in house often enough, no? Maybe they had a lot of tanks and he got pyre arcbound to max the number of pyre effects he can dish out idk.

Either way, it sounds like the situation was handled poorly. Criticism needs to come in a good natured manner and with constructive intent. From the sounds of it, none of us were there and it would be improper to pass judgement.

Edited by Jaysi

SCV I understand it can be frustrating playing with others. Sometimes they do not do what you "THINK" they should.

Generally speaking the -winnar command should be used VERY sparingly.

I have used it once in an inhouse.

Why?

The player was berating the other players. (He was also feeding, but that wasnt the point). The player was told to stop and did not. So he was kicked for behaivoral issues.

This is pretty much the only situation this command should be used.

You are allowed to be angry at the player...

You are NOT allowed to abuse mod powers to deal with that situation.

I understand that, and I agreed that I got angry and kick him at the end since I felt like he trolling us with the enemy team attacking the nexus and he is just walking back and forth next to the nexus while we go into the fight. Also, I don't understand how he end up with less than 50 damage out in a 43 min game. However, I agreed that I shouldn't have kicked him. I am very sorry that I have kicked him in such manner. Axtrimatrix, I hope you will accept my apology for my bad behavior.

Sincerely,

SCV

However, next time you start a post, please don't entitle it "BM admins" because i feel like you shouldn't collectively call our admins BM. Especially if your only talking about SCV. "BM SCV" for example might be a better alternative. This all being said i think you have a very solid point. Admins should definitely try and be more considerate of all of the members in this community (except Skydie of course). I am guilty of this as well.

Bruh get off your knees, Adam already has a GF.

@ Axtri I offer you Darpa lessons.

@ SCV Damn right I would kick him too. What kind of player plays a game for 2 years and has 32 damage 40 minutes in. I seriously disagree with people hopping on the lynch train here, we haven't got a replay but there is universal condemnation. What happened to presumption of innocence?

Well I guess Im sorry too axtri, we should have some respect for other members of the community. I assume that SCV thinks you are messing around and I got mad because I think the game is going to count and I do like ELO so I also joined in, but the real solution to all this nonsense is to never pick DARPA in a ih ever again(not a including a darpa in general)

Sincerely,

harryhoot

Edited by accountzZ

I agree that he shudnt have been kicked but I've played with axtri long enough to know where SCV and Harry are coming from. Axtri I appreciate everything uve done for this community and commend how much u love it but there 2 main issues I have with your play style (this is not bm. Just some points that I see everytime we play and probably what SCV is referring to):

1) Either you farm all game and completely ignore what is going on in the game( which is fine but I notice you do this for a prolonged period which that is unacceptable, or

2) you're with your team but you fail to make significant impact in some type of way ( apparently in this case, you were watching team fights, [something I've seen you do many times]).

Now if you're invited to an IH, for no reason you should be kicked other than the reasons sphynx mentioned. But to SCV's case and my past experiences, I don't know if his signature lag or what, but you would honestly think he was trolling by how he plays. The frustration is similar to yaldi's reasons as to why he refuses to play with HYLY