Legacy of the Void Opening Cinematic

residente

Yea I was expecting a photon cannon to warp in and start blasting away, but I'll settle for a pylon... I just enjoyed how true it was to the individual units abilities and stats(to a point) other than the archon vaporizing itself and the ultralisk. Was the one eyed zealot anyone in particular?

I am wondering when will blizzard start making movies

I always have considered the Starcraft games as a 'movie', with some gaming put in for good measure. I enjoy the story/cinematics as much as the game.

If you are ever bored someone took all the SC1 cut scenes and spliced them together into a movie of sorts on you tube. Its a nice way to refresh on all the back story.

@dresden I'm surprised the release date is as close as it is with as little I have heard about it and no teaser trailers that I could find...

@residente I wonder how much time and money actually goes into the cinematics. A lot of movies with that quality of animation take years to do. With all of the movie ideas that have been getting recycled lately you would think people would be all over a fresh idea like Starcraft... albeit it is reminiscent of starship troopers etc

Edited by Jaysi

@residente I wonder how much time and money actually goes into the cinematics. A lot of movies with that quality of animation take years to do. With all of the movie ideas that have been getting recycled lately you would think people would be all over a fresh idea like Starcraft... albeit it is reminiscent of starship troopers etc

I don't know how much it would cost, but the money they would do if it had this quality...