Weapon Damage: 70 -> 75

BHM:

Physical Damage: 40 + 100% Weapon Damage -> 100% Weapon Damage

Exectutioner's Axe:

Gives: +30% Crit Chance -> +15% Crit Chance, +10 Weapon Damage

Build out of: Bladed Collar -> Quantum Spade

Khali Blade:

Price: 4450 -> 4100

Gives: +70 Weapon Damage, +35% Crit Chance -> +75 Weapon Damage, +18% Crit Chance

Unique: +30% Crit Damage -> +40% Crit Damage

Xenomorph Cleaver:

Price: 3500 -> 3600

Builds out of: Hyperion Incinerator -> Sledgehammer

Retribution's Edge:

Weapon Damage: 50 -> 55

Hyperion Incinerator:

Weapon Damage: 50 -> 55

Explosive Retrofit:

Price: 4700 -> 4100

Builds out of: Emerald Lotus -> Emerald Mox

Healh: 450 -> 300

Cain:

Q - Now breaks when unit takes 100/ 160/ 220/ 280 (+100% Weapon Damage) Damage.

E - Attacks: 2/ 4/ 6/ 8 -> 3/ 4/ 5/ 6

R - Scaling 30% Weapon Damage -> 15%

Skins:

- added Micro Skin

Omniscience:

- Active Cooldown: 150s -> 210s

Prophecy Stone:

- Active Cooldown: 150s -> 240s

Silver Soul:

Removed fog of war visibility

Immortal:

Q - Speed 7u/s -> 6u/s

- Duration 30s -> 20s

- Cooldown 14/ 13/ 12/ 10 -> 14s

Yig:

Q - Projectile Speed: 14 u/s -> 8 u/s

Greelus:

E - Silence Drone Speed: 8u/s -> 12u/s

E - Silence Drone acceleration: 4u/s^2 -> 8u/s^2

E - Drone Duration: 4s -> 6s

R - Energy Cost: 200/ 250/ 300 -> 150/ 200/ 250

Corona:

Q - Projectile Speed: 14 u/s -> 11 u/s

E - Movement Speed now only procs on heroes.

R - Initial Spell Damage: 150/ 200/ 250 -> 100/ 140/ 180

- Initial Scaling: 50% -> 35%

- Movement Speed 3.5 u/s -> 3 u/s

Well I cant talk for most of changes but I can about coronna. Hero did need a nerf I agree, but I find it sad that conclusion is made based on 1 inhouse where everyone just stand in ult

You are wrong, he been following more inhouses and Corona was doing pretty well, apart from standing in his ultimate... Remember that you can move it around for a period of time.

Omniscience:

- Active Cooldown: 150s -> 210s

Prophecy Stone:

- Active Cooldown: 150s -> 240s

Can I ask what the reasoning was behind this? I always liked the fact that as long as I kept an eye on the cooldowns I could have 2 wards deployed. In pubs this is about the only way people warded.

Was there a problem with 'over warding', or was it just deemed too valuable?

Because units of acceleration would be u/s^2 silly Adam.

Also, isn't Greelus's win rate high enough without buffing him?

Edit: Nevermind, some scrubs lost a lot of games with him in the meantime.

Edited by Jaysi

Can I ask what the reasoning was behind this? I always liked the fact that as long as I kept an eye on the cooldowns I could have 2 wards deployed. In pubs this is about the only way people warded.

We felt like people were able to ward too easily with these items. This way you can still always have 1 ward deployed but having 2, from this core GP5 item just seemed like too much. Like it felt like free gank protection with this one item.

Because units of acceleration would be u/s^2 silly Adam.

Also, isn't Greelus's win rate high enough without buffing him?

Edit: Nevermind, some scrubs lost a lot of games with him in the meantime.

Lol I'm a duck. Forgot this basic stuff. But I got an A in physics though! #college

I didn't think Greelus needed a buff, but I wanted his silence to be more reliable. It wasn't unusual for the drones to silence people for 1 second after flying towards them for 3 seconds.

Lol I'm a duck. Forgot this basic stuff. But I got an A in physics though! #college

I didn't think Greelus needed a buff, but I wanted his silence to be more reliable. It wasn't unusual for the drones to silence people for 1 second after flying towards them for 3 seconds.

Thank you for fixing this!

I feel if the silence is reliable the hero might tilt towards being too strong.

That is part of what i was getting at. You made a change and don't know if it is making the hero too strong. You could probably figure that out in 2 beta games with the hero. If you want i can elaborate on what other changes i thought would of needed some testing.

There are also some good changes in there. I love the Cain freeze change, it should have never lost the freeze break.

1 more thing. Revision liked my post so i can't possibly be wrong -_-

Edited by Dresden

That is part of what i was getting at. You made a change and don't know if it is making the hero too strong. You could probably figure that out in 2 beta games with the hero. If you want i can elaborate on what other changes i thought would of needed some testing.

There are also some good changes in there. I love the Cain freeze change, it should have never lost the freeze break.

1 more thing. Revision liked my post so i can't possibly be wrong -_-

You're right that we could have played some Beta games with these. I guess I just don't see the need to beta test changes that aren't very big. When it's released publicly there's more of a testing base and other adjustments can be made afterwards. What do you think is the advantage of testing things in Beta over just making changes after release?

An advantage would be not having a couple days of ruined games due to a couple of bad changes with an almost dead game community. When the immortal changed was first implemented i didn't bother pubbing until he was nerfed because he was every where destroying every thing and games where just not fun at all. Every time something broken is released some people just stop playing the game.

These are also not all small changes. Khali blade change is huge. Some of those heroes got a pretty long list of changes. You just nerfed hp and are bringing up weapon damage and crit damage in a game where the last developer just tried to make fights last longer for more interaction and skill to take place. It's like you are saying whales changes were wrong i want everything to die super fast.

as for the khali blade/ad items changes, ad hard carries are barely picked in ih nowadays aside from warfield (which whale ridiculously overbuffed, AND completely fits the meta) so i thought i could give them a little something extra and i wasnt going to buff pyre which is also pretty strong. while khali blade may become a problem with how high crit chance every other item gives, that can be adjusted in time and i think you can live with some adcs ATLEAST being picked for the next couple days at most. Nova might be the biggest problem with these changes specifically, but that can be adjusted as well.

An advantage would be not having a couple days of ruined games due to a couple of bad changes with an almost dead game community. When the immortal changed was first implemented i didn't bother pubbing until he was nerfed because he was every where destroying every thing and games where just not fun at all. Every time something broken is released some people just stop playing the game.

These are also not all small changes. Khali blade change is huge. Some of those heroes got a pretty long list of changes. You just nerfed hp and are bringing up weapon damage and crit damage in a game where the last developer just tried to make fights last longer for more interaction and skill to take place. It's like you are saying whales changes were wrong i want everything to die super fast.

I totally understand the immortal thing. That's what I consider a big change that needs to be tested. I feel like the list of hero changes was mostly balance tweaks, which don't really change that much about a hero.

omnisence was already very occasional for me- even more now. maybe allow it to build charges? then at least u would have option to place and have one for emergency. or not be rushed to place it where u dont really want cus ur wasting cd time.

first remade immortal was hilarious, couldnt it have been frozen or something till fixed? was like a week pissing peeps off.

And dido dido on the fight lengths--- I thought it seemed like was getting back to too much insta death

as for the khali blade/ad items changes, ad hard carries are barely picked in ih nowadays aside from warfield (which whale ridiculously overbuffed, AND completely fits the meta) so i thought i could give them a little something extra and i wasnt going to buff pyre which is also pretty strong. while khali blade may become a problem with how high crit chance every other item gives, that can be adjusted in time and i think you can live with some adcs ATLEAST being picked for the next couple days at most. Nova might be the biggest problem with these changes specifically, but that can be adjusted as well.

To be honest i have enjoyed not always having to have a ranged agility carry. There has been so much more diversity in picks and team comp since the necessity to always have one is gone. Every game you had either Nova or Darpa in the game if not both, it was so stale. You are wrong about there being no hard ad carries being played. Tychus and kerrigan have usually been harder carries than any of the agi ranged heroes and are still being picked, they just get damage and strength instead of damage and agility items. Some times they don't even get very tanky and still do well. I think it has more to do with the heroes them selves and the aos community being the aos community instead of how much damage the items give.

Warfield was buffed and he has been played, nova ultimate has been changed and she gets played, Huntress is being played as well. Toxi is a better int hero than aa so i would leave him out. This leaves savage and darpa. You are pretty much changing all of this to help out two heroes, just two. You cant just up damage and ignore that maybe it's those heroes or the players.

Let's say you up damage and crit even more after nerfing hp. Nova ult is going to be mean as hell, huntress is going to kill people in 3 hits, and cain is going to able to do even more damage with those 6 fast hits and his ult. It's not going to make those strength hard carries any weaker they will now require more balancing. Who knows what will happen to those melee heroes who do a shap ton of physical damage like shadow, zera, ling, balrog, boros. In my opinion the only weak one is shadow and it is not because of his damage. You are just making a lot more work for your selves in the long run if you continue down this path. Why have to worry about all of that when you can address the heroes individually. If you think the game needs those items changed and will put in the work to balance everything else then go ahead, you will probably reach similar balance either way, just with things dying a bit faster and it might just be me who is worried about that.

tl;dr

I for one do not look forward to our old dps overlords.