Beta Changelog!

Adamantium

i like "new" Egon Stetman (abilities modified), am satisfied!

Rest all fine!

i ask why Drake -[HP] STR Bonus 2 -> 1? He really strong??

i think Feral Terminus, He has strong ability and somewhat weak damage!

Base Damage 62 (without Talent Damage +10) > 80-90 Damage

AGI 5 -> 6!

Thank you Adam, what you did Egon!!

Geneva nerf???

That E can be pretty obnoxious :)

i like "new" Egon Stetman (abilities modified), am satisfied!

Rest all fine!

i ask why Drake -[HP] STR Bonus 2 -> 1? He really strong??

i think Feral Terminus, He has strong ability and somewhat weak damage!

Base Damage 62 (without Talent Damage +10) > 80-90 Damage

AGI 5 -> 6!

Thank you Adam, what you did Egon!!

I'm glad you like the changes. Yes, drake is very strong.

Penthos:

W - Cooldown 1s -> 2.5s

- Now requires a unit within 3u to blink to a point

I don't really like this idea of making the W ability no longer viable as an escape. What about something along the lines of:

W - Cooldown 1s if you blink to within 3u of an enemy unit

Cooldown 4s if you don't

That would still prevent the '5' escape leaps possible with current Penthos, but doesn't totally negate his ability to jump up a cliff (escape). Also allows you to jump in, do some damage but still be not 100% committed.

Also I like the ability to use 2 blinks when I re-spawn at the base to shorten my 'walk' to the enemy. This 4 sec cooldown would slow that down, but not totally kill it.

Just an idea, and thanks for the continuing work on the game.

Edited by king

Atomik, having you you change anyhow heroes and improvement and plan??

i think Duran Machette, he is somehow weak for rangers! some improvement??

I think Duran Machette is fine the way it is. The next hero to rework is dehaka and I'm thinking about the next hero I will make, but I don't know yet.

Regarding the Penthos blink AWAY from enemies I had 1 request.

There is currently no indication as to a blink being viable or not. Would it be possible to make the target red if you are trying to blink to a disallowed location, and blue(normal) if you are hovering over an allowed location? That might help people out who are not reading the forums regularly.

Thanks

Edited by king

Maybe buff Durans buckler next patch? I mean who actually buys it anyway. If I am playing a tank champion I would just buy goggles first, which is cheaper also.

I see a decent amount of people buy it. Although I never do, I figure Lost Treasure and Miners Goggles are better for lane sustain and giving me some income so I can support someone else and allow them last hits.

I think Duran Machette is fine the way it is. The next hero to rework is dehaka and I'm thinking about the next hero I will make, but I don't know yet.

What you said about Duran Machette, that's okay! Dehaka rework? hhmm , i say he ist okay TANK and not Nummer 1 Tank! i saw inhouse-draft , most frist pick Mirco (nummer 1 tank), other also good LZ, Akasha, Brine, Drake, Khyrak, Vorpal! i think, Dehaka to improve!!!!!!

I think ofter of new Hero A.R.E.S.!

must new Hero Artanis(TANK) - (When come Legacy-of-the-void)! Aos have 7 TANK!

What you said about Duran Machette, that's okay! Dehaka rework? hhmm , i say he ist okay TANK and not Nummer 1 Tank! i saw inhouse-draft , most frist pick Mirco (nummer 1 tank), other also good LZ, Akasha, Brine, Drake, Khyrak, Vorpal! i think, Dehaka to improve!!!!!!

I think ofter of new Hero A.R.E.S.!

must new Hero Artanis(TANK) - (When come Legacy-of-the-void)! Aos have 7 TANK!

Fatty not a tank?

My best suggestion would be to give him smaller energy costs like 15/20/25/30 as a place holder and maybe after dehaka rework him. Ground missiles and some form of flight mode are alright imo, everything else can go. As pretty much the only person that plays him i can tell you right now, the energy costs that high on the air mode Q is way too high, he isn't played that much or even a strong pick. An easily counterable hero who burns through energy is not a good combo.

What are some of these changes? Random nonsense. What is the point of those gara changes? His scv could already be hard countered by predator tusk, the slow, damage and stun changes are just fluff, and the 5 seconds between tower placement. Fights can be over or easily decided in 5 seconds in this game. If the towers were giving 14 sight range that is a good nerf there, i like it. And why nerf dehaka? Besides that heal on attack nothing is op about that shap hero. Most of those nerfs are barely anything but what is the point of them? it sounds like a neejerk reaction to some crappy game or dehaka was doing too well because of that heal so we better nerf everything.

the tower change was so odd, i would like to hear reasoning for 5 seconds between towers

if you think he is killing towers too fast then nerf damage to towers.... wow i might just be on to something revolutionary

Gara towers do 20% less damage to structures

there i nerfed them without making it un fun just like the medic push you guys already did

Edited by Dresden