Strength heros do WAY too much damage

rubicante

Generally Agility Carries have skills that provide higher mobility than STR bruisers, and are also usually less skill dependent than STR bruisers. This makes bruisers stronger early game and relatively on par later on, but STR bruisers are more vulnerable to silences. Unless your Kerrigan I guess.

What the hell is the point of picking a DPS hero when you can pick LZ/Tychus/Kerri and 1-v-1 any AGI hero?

I don't think these heroes can 1v1 any agi carry. The ranged agi carries have much higher dps and mobility. Str carries tend to have better lane sustain but lower mobility.

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard that no one can beat lz in 1v1.

I have been complaining to myself for a while about how much damage some tanky heros can do... I don't know how to fix more than i would mess up though.

overall i think the game must be balance nicely.

For example, I see shad like 8 games, really weak. And then I see a really good shad, and oh ballllzzz, hes not over nurfed in the right hands.

What about the melee AGI?

Even Melee agility have better mobility than STR bruisers. Shadow has Stepping Strikes, Vortex and Shadow Walk which all boost Movement Speed in some way, Penthos has his spammy W (although granted I believe it was changed), Leo was changed such that basically almost all of his abilities provide Movement Speed, and all of Zeratul's Actives can be used for mobility.

Having said that, any time I play Shadow, Penthos, or Zeratul, I build health with Explosive and FoE and resist with Cauterizer and Sliptide so that I'm decently tanky.

I think scv nailed it. Dps isn't super ez anymore. We follow the path of least resistance. Dps could kill anything before you had the time to react because of the damage, attack speed, and game speed. Now people play the tanky heroes because they don't have to worry about dying too fast compared to squishy dps.

Ez game Ez life

If I'm serious about winning, I'll play a STR hero and go straight DPS. I don't have to buy health or resist, and the DPS is enough good to push them back and survive. I think the scaling is off on that, I should have to buy health and resist.

It's hard enough to keep up with tanks as AGI, not only do I have to buy weapon damage and speed, I have to buy armor penetration too. I'm so squishy, I have to buy a friggin' DST just to stay alive long enough to get more than 1-2 hits in. And then my DPS is low, so what am I even doing?

I think the reduced scaling of armor on AGI is part of this, it reduced the viability of AGI heros. They don't last long enough to effect team fights, and they don't do enough damage (vs. tank carries) if they go health and resist.

This is all generally speaking, and none of this is to say I don't enjoy the current meta. It's just a strange turn about.

DPS Agi still does massive dps if u can play it correctly. I go dps/int lurker all the time and its fine. DPS is harder to play in general after all these nerf, but that does not mean dps AGI r useless. Also, all the changes happened made AGI requires more farm, which most ppl can't do in pub. Don't expect to delete ppl w/o farm.

DPS Agi still does massive dps if u can play it correctly. I go dps/int lurker all the time and its fine. DPS is harder to play in general after all these nerf, but that does not mean dps AGI r useless. Also, all the changes happened made AGI requires more farm, which most ppl can't do in pub. Don't expect to delete ppl w/o farm.

Most don't farm in IH either lol