AOS Hero Leaderboard and more

SCV

Hello everyone,

Hero Stats:

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

We got 100 games now.

Also, some of you already know I am making draft mode, and it will be done(hopefully soon). It might take longer than usual since I don't have my actually desktop with me. Happy inhouse people.

P.S: I can update this or I will give access to sphynx to update this as long as I get the end game screenshots, you can email those to me (unknow446@gmail.com) or post them here or pm them to me.

-SCV

Edited by SCV

I played 2 games in a row vs Penthos. I didn't enjoy the games. I didn't even think the people who played penthos did a good job. It wasnt like 20 kills to 0. But that darn hero just split pushing is impossible to catch. Im tired of it.

Ive heard some complaints about Drake... Hes getting a nerf with other str heroes.

Heard some complaints about Leo. But leo is MASSIVELY susceptible to stuns. He needs a good driver. (Either way i have no problem nerfing other heroes we think are too good).

Penthos has (with ult) somethingg like 5 teleports. He can get stunned, lock boxed, pulled and stunned again in the same sequence and still escape.

He can escape by being caught 2-3 times by the whole team.

I don't care that if a 5 man team focuses their entire time on all making tasers, and all trying to catch him... He wins the game. He wins it by forcing 3 palyers off their builds.

its 5on5 not 5on1

What do u think the other 4 players are doing?

Yes I am going Penthos Autoban until there is a CD introduced to his teleport OR it starts costing 2 orbs to use.

If we want him to have that many escapes then alternatively

I dont want his Q to do any slowing and his armor and damage should be reduced.

I mean I played on a weaker team 2 times in a row. Lost twice (as expected). But that Penthos was just OBNOXIOUS.

Just not worth my time and effort to deal with the hero.

Its banned every game, or picked and obnoxious in every game it is not banned.

There are a few heroes that are also OP.

Medic Push CD should be doubled. (Apparently they are testing a channeling time) but i just want its CD doubled.

Unix there are some issues, he is annoying.

But when people are going to tell me the only way to counter Penthos is Unix... Well I had a Unix in that game, and it didnt help. And our unix was 8-2 (fed). Useless.

There thats my rant on Penthos.

If you guys do not ACCEPT my Penthos autoban

I refuse to play in any game my captain does not ban Penthos

Done.

Edited by Sphynx

I played 2 games in a row vs Penthos. I didn't enjoy the games. I didn't even think the people who played penthos did a good job. It wasnt like 20 kills to 0. But that darn hero just split pushing is impossible to catch. Im tired of it.

Ive heard some complaints about Drake... Hes getting a nerf with other str heroes.

Heard some complaints about Leo. But leo is MASSIVELY susceptible to stuns. He needs a good driver. (Either way i have no problem nerfing other heroes we think are too good).

Penthos has (with ult) somethingg like 5 teleports. He can get stunned, lock boxed, pulled and stunned again in the same sequence and still escape.

He can escape by being caught 2-3 times by the whole team.

I don't care that if a 5 man team focuses their entire time on all making tasers, and all trying to catch him... He wins the game. He wins it by forcing 3 palyers off their builds.

its 5on5 not 5on1

What do u think the other 4 players are doing?

Yes I am going Penthos Autoban until there is a CD introduced to his teleport OR it starts costing 2 orbs to use.

If we want him to have that many escapes then alternatively

I dont want his Q to do any slowing and his armor and damage should be reduced.

I mean I played on a weaker team 2 times in a row. Lost twice (as expected). But that Penthos was just OBNOXIOUS.

Just not worth my time and effort to deal with the hero.

Its banned every game, or picked and obnoxious in every game it is not banned.

There are a few heroes that are also OP.

Medic Push CD should be doubled. (Apparently they are testing a channeling time) but i just want its CD doubled.

Unix there are some issues, he is annoying.

But when people are going to tell me the only way to counter Penthos is Unix... Well I had a Unix in that game, and it didnt help. And our unix was 8-2 (fed). Useless.

There thats my rant on Penthos.

If you guys do not ACCEPT my Penthos autoban

I refuse to play in any game my captain does not ban Penthos

Done.

<---- The SplitPusher Penthos that make possible this comment! GG

What about a change similar to the Ruom light form dash change we implemented in RoA? We had an issue with him escaping too effectively so instead we made it so he had to use it in the direction of allied or enemy heroes (that is to say he could chase effectively while alone, but he couldn't run away without an ally assisting him).

Edited by Aellectris

What about a change similar to the Ruom light form dash change we implemented in RoA? We had an issue with him escaping too effectively so instead we made it so he had to use it in the direction of allied or enemy heroes (that is to say he could chase effectively while alone, but he couldn't run away without an ally assisting him).

Sounds like a great idea to me. Nerf his split push ability w/o changing the mobility, but make it work with units as well.

Sounds Reasonable, although without a blink ability penthos is pretty bad lets be honest here, i still think penthos can be out-played, counter picked, silenced, etc.

Also Penthos isn't great in team fights.

Sounds Reasonable, although without a blink ability penthos is pretty bad lets be honest here, i still think penthos can be out-played, counter picked, silenced, etc.

Also Penthos isn't great in team fights.

True and if you can't win a 5v4 while he's splitpushing and outpush him then it sounds like you got outdrafted.