Blink Heroes

zazzn

Should be revisited...

Understanding that they give initiation/escape great just like any other heros. Nova/Shade. However, the ability to react to a nova coming in with her E or shadow with his Vortex makes blink much more powerful than the latter two.

There should be some sort of draw back to instant blink heros like Virgil/Psionic/Penthos ect. It's silly that a penthos can blink and virtually instantly kill most heroes with 1500-2000 hp with BHM and a few other items.

Realistically, I see this as similar to Melee vs ranged, and how ranged now have a projectile to stop the instant attack.

Frustrating when I play Micro or Brine and pull people but they have a jump and initiation is non existent. You can just pick blink heroes and if they don't pick cc their ganks will be non existent...

it could just be I'm a scrub though.

That's probably it.

just gotta learn to land the tasers I suppose.

Edited by Jaysi

Then no1 will buy it

I'd buy it as a support. Engagements would just take more team work. Instead of the Justicar or micro buying impact, the rory or medic will pick it up.

Granted, when impact was autoed on micro, we still didn't see many people doing that...

Edited by Jaysi

I'd buy it as a support. Engagements would just take more team work. Instead of the Justicar or micro buying impact, the rory or medic will pick it up.

Granted, when impact was autoed on micro, we still didn't see many people doing that...

I've seen it a lot at that time >.>