Cow totem and INT only play

zazzn

Love this hero, hate the way you are forced to play him. Really can't play him AA, force to play him Int and does nothing other than trap late game if you are ahead. Obviously you could BHM but then that will fall off very quickly if you don't get wep damage to use with capasative clips... Which BTW, i don't think are dealing the correct amount of damage certainly does not seem like +125%.

I'd love to see totem do something more than just burst to a specific amount. % of health + int scaling as damage would be nice because cow doesn't really do anything much at late game, and early game he can cast like 3 times even with youth before you're out of mana. In fact I think his mana costs are extremely high considering I had a death mask/youth and 2 mox's and only get about one combo before i'm virtually out of mana.

This hero is still fun, but I feel much less fun since there is only one way to build him.

I guess you could do sliptide, and energy saber/cerebro but this still doesn't make him fantastic, and doesn't work with his E very well.

Ummm....I'm pretty sure there is only 1 way to play Cyprus, or Nova, or Darpa, etc.

Don't see any complaints about those.

As for Energy Sustain:

1. Buy a Kinetic Cell if you are having that much trouble. It's cheap, provides a ton of Base Energy, and you keep the stacks. Plus you can build it into Khalis Relic if you need it.

2. Ihan Crystal is one of my favorite items, but it can slow you down as a Burst Caster.

3. Mana Pots are pretty good consumables. I heard they give you Energy

Cow in general is a very powerful hero in the right hands. Besides the ability to wall, he is the most potent AoE burst Caster, due to the power of his Echo Matrix Passive. Cyprus may have better single target Burst, and Vergil may have more spammability and mobility, but in terms of AoE Burst Damage, Cow is 2nd to none.

As for his Heroic Active:

Early game when everyone has around equal Weapon Damage, it allows Cow to maintain Lane Dominance. Cow is one of the more powerful lane bullies in the game. Definitely not the best, but certainly in the upper tiers.

Late Game, the ability allows for easy procs of Cerebros+Star's Fury (I think...) which further supplements your burst.

Simply put...what are you asking for? A AA Cow build? Not everything has to be built AA you know....

Ummm....I'm pretty sure there is only 1 way to play Cyprus, or Nova, or Darpa, etc.

You can bulid them anyway you want, but cow has a E that procs off wep damage indicating that you could benefit form building wep damage.

All the other heros that you mention have passives/active abilities that scale with int or wep damage which makes sense. Cow's doesn't just like balrogs counter intuitive passive now.

Heroic Passives are not supposed to define the item build you go. They are all designed to give a hero a little something extra to help. For example cow's heroic passive allows him to bully in lane and last hit better. Brine's is designed to allow you to harass in lane. Ghost's allows you to control the map. etc.

Heroic Passives are not supposed to define the item build you go. They are all designed to give a hero a little something extra to help. For example cow's heroic passive allows him to bully in lane and last hit better. Brine's is designed to allow you to harass in lane. Ghost's allows you to control the map. etc.

Queen Biomass and Axiom Heat doesn't define not building energy?

If Cow was an Int hero it would work out a lot better as he would gain weapon damage from his Int and have a significant heroic passive even late game.

Not that it really matters, he's still in a good place and the passive allows him to adjust his number of charges easily.

If Cow was an Int hero it would work out a lot better as he would gain weapon damage from his Int and have a significant heroic passive even late game.

Not that it really matters, he's still in a good place and the passive allows him to adjust his number of charges easily.

Frankly I think having Cow be a INT hero would be OP...I mean, the fact that their various stats scale differently for heroes like Cow and Vergil balances them, since they have such powerful AoE, giving them high weapon damage on top of that would be killer.

I mean look at Cyprus. INT hero with abilities that scale with INT: arguably the strongest single target burst in the game.

Frankly I think having Cow be a INT hero would be OP...I mean, the fact that their various stats scale differently for heroes like Cow and Vergil balances them, since they have such powerful AoE, giving them high weapon damage on top of that would be killer.

I mean look at Cyprus. INT hero with abilities that scale with INT: arguably the strongest single target burst in the game.

I don't disagree.

Was just commenting on it. Though I don't think it's a good game mechanic as it is unintuitive to have int stacking heroes not under the category.