Unit Portrait: Dark Archon

Type: Initiator/tank

Strength – [34] + [6]

Agility – [20] + [2]

Intelligence – [34] + [7]***

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Power Unleashed

Each time Zurik uses an ability he siphons more power from the void gaining him a stack of power. Each power stack increases his base unit size by a small amount and grants him 1 armor and spell armor. Stacks last for 10 seconds have a limit of 10 and are refreshed upon ability cast. Upon reaching 10 stacks, each additional stack refreshes the stack cooldown and heals Zurik for (5% Maximum Health) + (25%Int)

--

Ability One: Control

Zurik unleashes a void wave at a target 3 unit area location dealing 50/100/150/200(+50%Int) spell dmg to enemies in the area and pushing them 2 units away from the center.

Energy Cost: 40/50/60/70

Cooldown: 6 seconds

Range: 8

--

Ability two: Embrace the Void

Zurik surrounds himself in void energy shielding himself for 80/160/240/320(+150%Int) for 6 seconds. While the shields are active, Zurik gains a power stack each time the shields are damaged.

Energy Cost: 60/80/100/120

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12 seconds

Range: Self

--

Ability Three: Void Shift

Zurik rips a whole through the void and after a 1 second travel time appears at the target location. At the starting and ending point of the teleport a void-rift is left open for 10 seconds, letting allied and enemy heroes travel between the two points with a 2 second travel time. Traveling through the void rift grants Zurik one stack of power.

Energy Cost: 140

Cooldown: 30/28/26/24

Range: 9/10/11/12

--

Ultimate Ability: Domination

Zurik dominates an enemy hero taking control of them for 2/2.5/3 seconds. During this time the target is silenced and Zurik goes into a trance gaining 25/35/45% spell and physical resist. After the duration the target enemy is slowed by 50% for 2 seconds (During domination Zurik is unable to control or move his own hero and if Zurik is killed domination ends early)

Energy Cost: 200/300/400

Cooldown: 150/135/120 seconds

Range: 6

Note: The dominated target would still be on the enemy team so they couldn't attack his own teammate with their auto attack.

--

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

Thinking the only point of his ulti is to move dominated hero out of team fight, or to drag him into a tower.

That and moving them into poor positioning. A team fight is much easier when their tank decides to run away, the enemy adc decides to face-plant into your team, or that pesky aoe caster misses his chance to ult when your team is clumped up.

That and moving them into poor positioning. A team fight is much easier when their tank decides to run away, the enemy adc decides to face-plant into your team, or that pesky aoe caster misses his chance to ult when your team is clumped up.

Like bringing something new.

Ability 2 (Embrace the Void) lacks some..."oomph" in my opinion. It's essentially a self only version of Kassia+Khalis Relic/Galactic Defender that provides little utility for a tank. The closest versions of this, LZ's R, Micro's E and Justicar's R, still provide utility in other ways:

1. LZ's R gives team shields

2. Micro's E gives cloak as well as Movement Speed

3. Justicar's R deals damage

Perhaps make the ability have some sort of aura affect of giving Armor/Spell Armor to allies in "x" radius while shields are active?

I also really like the ultimate, but I feel like the scaling of the ultimate should be 0.5 seconds at least, not 1 second each. 4 seconds imo is a ENORMOUS amount of time in AoS.

Ability 2 (Embrace the Void) lacks some..."oomph" in my opinion. It's essentially a self only version of Kassia+Khalis Relic/Galactic Defender that provides little utility for a tank. The closest versions of this, LZ's R, Micro's E and Justicar's R, still provide utility in other ways:

1. LZ's R gives team shields

2. Micro's E gives cloak as well as Movement Speed

3. Justicar's R deals damage

Perhaps make the ability have some sort of aura affect of giving Armor/Spell Armor to allies in "x" radius while shields are active?

I also really like the ultimate, but I feel like the scaling of the ultimate should be 0.5 seconds at least, not 1 second each. 4 seconds imo is a ENORMOUS amount of time in AoS.

-I dont think every ability has to have a wow factor, but i did change it slightly to mesh better with his HP

-I can see 4 seconds being a bit too long, i just wanted there to be enough time for the enemy team to react and try to kill zurik