Just basic things

LameDude

Unix ulti is a joke, they still haven't even fixed the bug of every leap in the game canceling it while mot interupting the channel, not to mention it being cancel by the knockback on cow wall, at least make unix immune to soft cc during his ulti, I personally think it is the worst ulti for its potential, and I include mk and maar ultis among those, if mk ulti was a bit better mk would actually be good, if maar ulti got unnerfed it would offer turnaround potential, and if unix ulti worked, he might actually be a decent pick instead of premade cc making people rq pub comps only

If the unix ulti wasn't so derpy and didn't have so many 'features' it would actually be good, every parallel version I can think of is instant, DOTA Bane fiends grip, LOL Malzahar ult, their duration is shorter but they have longer range and are inavoidable, in the case of bane I think you can even do it to someone who is magic immune but it deals no damage. That is my case for it piercing debuff immunity, that and I want to see boros mains cry op at the roundabout nerf to their q

If the unix ulti wasn't so derpy and didn't have so many 'features' it would actually be good, every parallel version I can think of is instant, DOTA Bane fiends grip, LOL Malzahar ult, their duration is shorter but they have longer range and are inavoidable, in the case of bane I think you can even do it to someone who is magic immune but it deals no damage. That is my case for it piercing debuff immunity, that and I want to see boros mains cry op at the roundabout nerf to their q

Do you know how to play any of those game that you listed?