Shadowmourne

Hogwarts

I have seen the ocasional TF jungle. Goes dev into botrk. I also have seen Gnar jungle but normaly with cinderhulk I would think dev isnt to far fetched.

But you can expect to see the Master Yi / Fiz spam for sure.

lol I want to jungle teemo in normals with this item. Runaans has 10 dmg on hit + it deals on hit aoe. Does the phantom fire a runaans bolt also?

Or the old onhit lulu build.

Was already rank 5 mastery on yi.... picked him every time people told me to fill jungle...... though the cap on number of stacks bums me out..... I remember a really long game where I had a LOT of devour stacks, and they added up..... was doing as much spell damage per attack as physical on the armor-stackers.

Was already rank 5 mastery on yi.... picked him every time people told me to fill jungle...... though the cap on number of stacks bums me out..... I remember a really long game where I had a LOT of devour stacks, and they added up..... was doing as much spell damage per attack as physical on the armor-stackers.

The phantom counts as an extra aa. So that means yi will proc his double strike in like 3 aa instead of 4. Also on hit effects are 100%, so botrk will proc double every other aa. 8%,16%, effectivly making it 12% per strike.

While yea the dmg is less opposed to a 70 min game 30+ kill devourer but it makes you extremly strong in the mid game and lets you snow ball the game. Your power spike mid is insane once u get the stacks for the stated devourer. This isnt even taking into condieration yi true damage.

Also look at Nocturn, this will make his passive occure more often. Vayne will proc silver bolts in 2 aa instead of 3.

It used to be a great item. Since it literally did nothing but take your money you could buy it to show how much of a man you were.

This item will, eventually, upgrade all heroes ultimates, but currently does nothing.

Shut up and take my money!

Seems exactly like Johannes's Eye of Adun suggestion. I thought it was hated by the majority.

That was Eckos original intention with Blue Gene. Which is why it sat without any stats for awhile.

I think blue gene used to be the int item for the snowball items such as Olympic torch though as well?

several different items have occupied the name "Blue Gene". Origionally it was a stack snowball item that granted INT on hero kill or assist, and lost stacks on death. Then it became a stat-less incomplete item which for some unknowable reason was left in the shop for months as a WIP with the intention of making an Aghanim's clone. Then I took over and removed it because it was serving no purpose what-so-ever.

i expect to see jungle vayne pop up here and there too. Jungle teemo will also get a surge.

Kayle used to be freelo in the assassin meta. But with the new item she will be strong as flob. I made a rune/mastery page for her lol last week getting ready.

37% cd reduction gets you perma e