Ramadan Mubarak!

Skydie

Under Saddam's rule Iraq had the 4th largest armed forces in the world. The whole world has become a more dangerous place since NATO's decade long excursion into the Middle East. The CIA caused the 'Arab Spring', now watch as out of control militias run riot.

Instead we have Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria existing as cesspools full of varies flavours of terrorists. Iraq as it exists today is a MUCH bigger risk to the Western world than Iraq under Saddam. There are just some places in the world that NEED a tyrant to survive.

You do have to check up this data. A country that needs a tyrant needs a mental faculty too for the countries people.

You must understand that cristianism has two books, the first is jew, so depending on your spiritual leader at the current moment and convinience, muslims say cristians are jews too, and as muslims hate jews we have another shap war coming along, and muslims way of acting is quite worrying and coward, they say that cristians are OK while muslims are a minority, but as soon as they are a mayority then the problems start.

You would never understand skydie. Noone did mulims any harm until they started invaded everything in the 7th century. It took over a 1000 years to fight them back, (certain parts of spain where under muslim rule 700+ years) and still europe is laying their arms open again accepting all this people in europe and they take advantage of our good will to kill people.

In spain they killed over 200 people in trains in 2013, and they were inocents.

Tell you what, if you can proove the existance of god, proove it here. If not, stop being credule.

Man all I did was come here and post about the holy month, a celebratory month for Muslims. I am a Muslim and me like 99.9% of Muslims are peaceful, decent members of society. The 0.1% of Muslims who are terrorists do not represent Islam. There are plenty of Muslims on this forum and IHers who just don't say it because they are scared of racists like you and your one dimensional views.

I am a Sunni Muslim, but I have nothing against Shia Muslims. The sectarian violence is not due to the majority of Sunni Muslims, IS does not represent me. Islam developed Maths and Science in so many ways, do not look at through a skewed microscope, zooming in on a few incidents in the past few years.

All this "we are all decent and good willing is a lie".

If you judge by acts and not by words, anyone can see that you "prophets" words can be understood any posible way, I myself have read the Coran and can tell you that it is full of "you will kill the infidels" and "you will burn the infidels".

It has been since the beginning a religious moovement by conquest, in fact, the fastest growing religión is budism and muslim religión has more detracters day by day even in muslim countries.

Speak with acts and not with words. All muslims do is talk nice while they try to terrorize and impose themselves and their ideas.

Luckiest, it is possible to say bad things about anything and back it up with evidence if you ignore all evidence to the contrary and focus on a few examples, for instance, the crusades were for all intents and purposes christian terrorism directed at the jewish and islamic population of the middle east during the middle ages. When someone just wants to post about an important event in their religous life, you should never insult their religion, in fact, you should never insult someone's religion. Ever. Period. End of story. Not okay.

Luckiest can i remind you that this is a forum for the discussion of Aeon of Storms and things related to this.

It is not a place to spew sectarian propaganda and try to spread islamophobia.

This thread was moved here to die. Let it.

Luckiest can i remind you that this is a forum for the discussion of Aeon of Storms and things related to this.

It is not a place to spew sectarian propaganda and try to spread islamophobia.

This thread was moved here to die. Let it.

Only way to kill it is to lock it.

Johannes, this is true, they are only trying to install a global worldwide califat, lets all shut up, they mean no harm.

Actually for once in this thread you are correct, approximetly 99.99% of muslims mean no harm the other 0.01% do intend to install a global caliphate, my numbers may be off by a few orders of magnitude it may actually be 99.999 or 99.9999% peaceful, how would you like it if you were judged by the worst 0.01% of society, which would consist of primarily the criminals of the US. You wouldn't like it, so don't do it to other people. To others I apologize for posting a derailing message countering his spewed vitriol.

Bah Johannes you are a hypocrit, all I posted are truths, in the VI century this guys appeared from NOWHERE and ATTACKED EVERYTHING (you seem not to understand that noone had previously done anything to them) KILLING AND MASACRATING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING and you would have to go to flobing mosque to pray 5 times a day and smell the farts the one expelled in front of you every time he bent down if it werent for MANY MANY BRAVE PEOPLE THAT FOUGHT TO ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK NOW.

YOU CAN SPEAK FREELY NOW THANKS TO PEOPLE WHO STOPED THEM FROM KILLING YOUR ANCESTORS WHO ALLOWED THE FREEDOM AND LIBERTIES YOU ARE ENJOYING NOW.

THIS USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Yaldi

Ok, quick history lesson, muslim Spain was the height of tolerance until several lesser crusades were launched against it. If you could hold a reasonable discussion of your views instead of spewing hatred and intolerance we might actually accomplish something here