Gara Ult Nerf

CosmicChaos

Can someone explain to me why Gara's ult was nerfed and the increased time scale for the SCVs removed? Because anyone with an increased move speed can outrun the SCVs and you can't do a thing about that anymore which is quite annoying.

You're supposed to use stuns and slows and good positioning to hit people with your ultimate... That's why people get lockbox on him, you can lockbox an enemy, ult and then W on their location and they will get hit by ult and stunned. You can also use your Q to slow enemies and teamwork for additional stuns and slows. The int scaling is being increased.

There are three types of heroes in AoS:

1: Overpowered. You already know what these are.

2: Underpowered. You have no clue... I suspect no one does. I have a few suspicions, but I'd never be able to prove them.

3: Annoying flobing heroes... these are the ones that make you flobing want to kill yourself, but never actually end up having a big impact in the game. You don't ever see them in a game, and thank your lucky stars for it. If someone knew how to play Tassidar, Garamond, Maar, or Biotron, Tosh, Lurker, or Justicar well........... thank god even regular inhousers have no flobing clue.

And that's why garamond ultimate is so nerfed.

Tosh and Justicar are like picked and banned in 80% of IH games lol.

I meant that they are never seen in a pub game, and that inhousers are probably not all able to play them to their utmost best. That doesn't mean they are stupid to the point of not being able to appreciate what they can do. It's like that time when everyone was auto-banning/picking Azir. NO ONE below diamond knew how to play him well, but anyone that saw Faker or someone of the like play it would get super hyped and block/pick it instead of champs that should be shown actual priority in a bronze game (tryndamere, annie, graves, blitzcrank, swain, katerina, darrius, etc, the champs that carry a game when you have no idea how to counter/shut them down early on.

Edited by Doom

I have spent many a day trying to master justicar but to no avail. If only SOMEONE knew how to play justicar... But I think he just requires too much skill for anyone to play him properly.

Well, at least you didn't even dare to mention how difficult mastering biotron is. But in all seriousness, when have you ever seen a good justicar in a pub?

Edited by Doom

There are three types of heroes in AoS:

1: Overpowered. You already know what these are.

2: Underpowered. You have no clue... I suspect no one does. I have a few suspicions, but I'd never be able to prove them.

3: Annoying flobing heroes... these are the ones that make you flobing want to kill yourself, but never actually end up having a big impact in the game. You don't ever see them in a game, and thank your lucky stars for it. If someone knew how to play Tassidar, Garamond, Maar, or Biotron, Tosh, Lurker, or Justicar well........... thank god even regular inhousers have no flobing clue.

And that's why garamond ultimate is so nerfed.

You appear to have no idea what inhousers do and do not play. Garamond was extremely popular before the nerfs, and was so strong that he warranted changes. Biotron used to be a niche pick, but with the rise of the AA carry that bore predator tusk be became useless in the late-midgame and thus largely ignored (this doesn't mean we forgot how to play him, mind you). Tassadar is currently very popular because of its (broken) initiation from lvl 11 onwards. Maar is another of those heroes that fell from grace, as he is pretty immobile and his damage output doesn't quite make up for that. As for feral, well, even that had its short bout of popularity late last year and I daresay people can still play it with similar skill.

Why you don't see these heroes played as much is because they belong in a very tight niche that does keeps them unpopular in the meta.