Let's Talk Immortal Again

taznkid

In all the recent ih i have been in he was autobanned for some fool reason. that was a week ago though so things might be different now

I have not seen Immortal picked or banned pretty much starting from around when tourney started if I had to put a date to it.

Yeah Whale probably nerfed him too hard. But yes Drex still auto banned him because I somehow rekt him the game before that. It was one of those complete stomps where you just blame the game on one hero because its new. That will probably happen if it gets buffed.

Edited by AtomiK

Yeah Whale probably nerfed him too hard. But yes Drex still auto banned him because I somehow rekt him the game before that. It was one of those complete stomps where you just blame the game on one hero because its new. That will probably happen if it gets buffed.

Well it is definitely easier to blame balance than trying to figure out how to counter.

Hes OK right now but I'd like to see less shield power and lots more utility on q (maybe a small rework) and maybe an active on the e?

I actually think a Active on E would be a great idea...perhaps reduce base values on W and Q, and return percent regen to E but with reduced values and as a Active ability rather than a passive? The old Immortal energy regen animation seems fine imo.

There is a difference between getting picked and being strong

Boring heros doesn't get picked or banned as well as weak ones.

We cannot discuss about buffing or nerfing when immortals so boring to play

Whether a hero is boring or not is an opinion. His abilities are the same, but when he was OP he sure as hell was picked often. Does that mean a hero being OP suddenly makes it fun to play?

Whether a hero is boring or not is an opinion. His abilities are the same, but when he was OP he sure as hell was picked often. Does that mean a hero being OP suddenly makes it fun to play?

Don't you remember balrog?

One time, no one had never played it because it was so boring.

Then some people found it stupidly broken.

And then, it started to get auto banned.

ofc people would still play if it is broken...

but who would play a hero that is balanced and boring?