Increase Money Incoming by Second

axtrimaitex

Remove items = remove gold = make this game hots = ggnore

Am I the only one who hates teleporting back to base because there is very little benefit? At least in other mobas I can buy items and therefore become stronger. HotS all you do is heal up (as far as I know) so I just try to lane as long as I can even when I should heal.

And what's wrong with a very simple version of moba?Sometimes you just want to relax and just don't care about more complicated mechanics.

Aos is already such. A simpler version of LoL. Which is, essentially, a simpler version of DotA. -Before people get all butthurt, I mean SIMPLER, not EASIER-. But I guess you can break the game down further and make a hero arena.

As to the gold per second, it is already ridiculously high, and then there's items to buff it even more....

Aos is already such. A simpler version of LoL. Which is, essentially, a simpler version of DotA. -Before people get all butthurt, I mean SIMPLER, not EASIER-. But I guess you can break the game down further and make a hero arena.

As to the gold per second, it is already ridiculously high, and then there's items to buff it even more....

I don't play Dota, I'm also in the 'pro' league camp, but I have to agree with this. Doto has couriers, gold lost on death and secret shops which make it harder for a new player to learn.

On the other hand AoS is relatively 'easier' to get to grips with than LoL. In LoL there are more viable champs, which if you want to do well in ranked you must know their skillset. There are currently 124 champs and you have to know a fair deal of them to do well in ranked.

AoS is also mechanically simpler than LoL, I'm not sure if it still this case but in the past few heroes could interact with the environment. The 'jukes' champions such as LeBlanc and Zed offer, there is no analogue in AoS.

How is AoS a simpler version of LoL

While I don't know much about LoL, and what I do know is that (one of) its dev(s) is a complete retard, I have to assume that they made a more complex game on a seperate engine with several years worth of a head start. And from what I've been told by those that do know the game (as expressed, for example, in the post above mine) I would have to conclude that this assumption is correct.

I disagree with AoS being mechanically simpler than lol, the reason being there are plenty of weird interactions between different heroes and the environment that most people don't pay attention to. I can't remember the last time I played league and was thoroughly surprised by an unknown game mechanic. Some people might say league is more "cleaned up", but it takes away the charm of the interesting things that happen in AoS.