What if?

GhostDragon

Feral Terminus is kind of in a wierd place imo....his immobility while burrowed makes him incredibly weak in the early stages of the game, but once he gets some items rolling he is stupidly hard to catch due to Timescale, and a INT Feral Terminus' ultimate is actually incredibly powerful. I guess the best way I can put it is...I believe that his attack mechanic is weak except for farming, while his abilities are quite powerful.

I proposed changing his E (which I consider mostly useless anyway) into a 'jump' to make up for his mobility issues. He has a hard time getting into teamfights sometimes, and this new E skill would allow you to engage better.

E - When un-borrowed terminus leaps to a target location, burrows instantly. (Range 5,6,7,8?, 45 sec cool down)

E - When burrowed terminus tunnels to target location and remains burrowed (range 4, 45 sec cool down)

He shouldn't be moving around like unix in my opinion. The 'stuck' factor is what makes him unique.

Also, just to throw my 2-bits in, I dislike the 'nerft' to his time scale, but I like the improved aim of his ulti.

I proposed changing his E (which I consider mostly useless anyway) into a 'jump' to make up for his mobility issues. He has a hard time getting into teamfights sometimes, and this new E skill would allow you to engage better.

E - When un-borrowed terminus leaps to a target location, burrows instantly. (Range 5,6,7,8?, 45 sec cool down)

E - When burrowed terminus tunnels to target location and remains burrowed (range 4, 45 sec cool down)

He shouldn't be moving around like unix in my opinion. The 'stuck' factor is what makes him unique.

Also, just to throw my 2-bits in, I dislike the 'nerft' to his time scale, but I like the improved aim of his ulti.

NO NO NO NO NO NO

How is his e useless? It is the best skill for jungle lurker.

NO NO NO NO NO NO

How is his e useless? It is the best skill for jungle lurker.

His E is amazing, with the exception that sometimes it's short range forces you to unburrow to use it. The Timescale nerf, however, seems stupid imo. You hardly feel the boost anymore.