Fantasy Changelog

NoWaterJustIce

Like the title suggests, if you could make any changes appear in the next patch to heroes, items, game-play, ect... what would they be

Cow

-ult dmg reduced from 250/350/450 to 200/250/300

-Ecko matrix dmg increased from 10/15/20/25(+8%Int) to 15/20/25/30(+12%Int)

-Q base dmg reduced from 80/140/200/260 to 60/120/180/240

LZ

-Q no longer grants debuff immunity, only slow immunity

-E reworked. Now grants 15/20/25/30 armor for 4 seconds when lz attacks. does not stack

MK

-R bribed units gain 50% spell and physical resist and an additional health equal to 30% of MK max health

Dehaka

-R health cost removed

Yig

-Pull ranged changed from 10 to 7/8/9/10

-Ult dmg changed from every half second to every second, duration changed from 4.5 seconds to 4 seconds

Boros

-Bola range reduced from 8/9/10/11 to 7/8/9/10 and the hit box reduced to something smaller

Tosh

-Specter stun duration reduced from .8 to .4

Penthos

-HP no longer reduced orb cd when attack towers

-E heal reduced from 6/9/12/15% missing health 6/8/10/12% missing health. With black soul sphere changed from 30% maximum health shields to 30% maximum health restored over 5 seconds

Raynor

-Silencing shot silence duration decreased from 3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds to 3 seconds at all levels

-Silencing shot base dmg reduced from 80/140/200/260 to 60/120/180/240

-Marauders no longer deal dmg, slow increased from 20/30/40/50% to 30/40/50/60%

Egon

-Q no longer can be cast on enemies and lasts 10 seconds up from 6

-W mana cost is refunded in used on an ally

-R slightly reworked. lasts for 8/10/12 seconds grants debuff immunity, Q stacks 2 times upon use, W restores egons energy as well as the targets, and disinfecting wards placed during this time are invulnerable.

Null

-Attack ranged decreased from 6.5 to 6

Medic

-W now blinds like is says it should

Kuradel

-Q range increased from 6 to 8, and deals 1.5 times the dmg to heroes if only one hero is hit and 1.5 times the dmg to creeps if only one creep is hit (so if you hit 1 creep and 1 hero it would deal 1.5 times the dmg to each)

-W travels slightly faster

ITEMS:

Omniscience

-lets the user place one true sight ward instead of 3 normal wards

Kuras

-Spell resist steal removed

Eternity

-removed

I would slightly reduce Maar's Meteor and Frost Wave cast time, increase the duration of Jakk's Remote Mines, and make Stukov not suck.

Also:

Narud's Q no longer has a CD/charge limit

Reduce lifesteal effects on non-Heroic units by 75%

Either increase the duration or amount of decreasing healing effects on Kura's Deathmask

Let me preface by saying I really hope more ppl take the time to make posts like this. The beta changes atm have not been tested (shift in items, agi, armor, towers etc) so I can't say I would for sure implement any simply because I think those changes are too major until tested.

Like the title suggests, if you could make any changes appear in the next patch to heroes, items, game-play, ect... what would they be

Cow

-ult dmg reduced from 250/350/450 to 200/250/300

-Ecko matrix dmg increased from 10/15/20/25(+8%Int) to 15/20/25/30(+12%Int)

-Q base dmg reduced from 80/140/200/260 to 60/120/180/240

Still not sure if I want cow as a late game monster or mid game. But I have no issue with making him more reliant on echo matrix - like he was after initial changes until ppl cried he was weaak :(

LZ

-Q no longer grants debuff immunity, only slow immunity

-E reworked. Now grants 15/20/25/30 armor for 4 seconds when lz attacks. does not stack

Talked with Revision about Lz. Im fine with slow immunity on Q, but I'd rather change his R. Part of the issue I see with Lz is that he does too many things too well. He has good lock-down (w), debuff immunity (Q), Armor up the ass (Heroic Passive and E), and AoE Shields to counter Spell casters ®. I think that I'd rather take away his spell counter factor than his debuff immunity though - its the only thing that doesn't quite make sense with the other aspects. The E change is a bit silly though - permanent massive amount of armor.

MK

-R bribed units gain 50% spell and physical resist and an additional health equal to 30% of MK max health

I'll get around to something better for Mk. Probably.

Dehaka

-R health cost removed

Screw you dehaka.

Yig

-Pull ranged changed from 10 to 7/8/9/10

-Ult dmg changed from every half second to every second, duration changed from 4.5 seconds to 4 seconds

Ult dmg and self sustain will be reduced.

Boros

-Bola range reduced from 8/9/10/11 to 7/8/9/10 and the hit box reduced to something smaller

I'll look into the hit box

Tosh

-Specter stun duration reduced from .8 to .4

Penthos

-HP no longer reduced orb cd when attack towers

-E heal reduced from 6/9/12/15% missing health 6/8/10/12% missing health. With black soul sphere changed from 30% maximum health shields to 30% maximum health restored over 5 seconds

E will not be pure scaling in future...

Raynor

-Silencing shot silence duration decreased from 3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds to 3 seconds at all levels

-Silencing shot base dmg reduced from 80/140/200/260 to 60/120/180/240

-Marauders no longer deal dmg, slow increased from 20/30/40/50% to 30/40/50/60%

I'd rather add some meaningful interaction with the marauders. Like: Hitting an enemy with an ability after it was recently attack by your marauder will deal extra damage and slow or something.

Egon

-Q no longer can be cast on enemies and lasts 10 seconds up from 6

-W mana cost is refunded in used on an ally

-R slightly reworked. lasts for 8/10/12 seconds grants debuff immunity, Q stacks 2 times upon use, W restores egons energy as well as the targets, and disinfecting wards placed during this time are invulnerable.

Whose egon.

Null

-Attack ranged decreased from 6.5 to 6

Should probably happen

Medic

-W now blinds like is says it should

Still not sure why this isn't working. Mysteries of AOS.

Kuradel

-Q range increased from 6 to 8, and deals 1.5 times the dmg to heroes if only one hero is hit and 1.5 times the dmg to creeps if only one creep is hit (so if you hit 1 creep and 1 hero it would deal 1.5 times the dmg to each)

-W travels slightly faster

The crying will commence.

ITEMS:

Omniscience

-lets the user place one true sight ward instead of 3 normal wards

I dig.

Kuras

-Spell resist steal removed

I see how it is. You have me buff kura just to nerf kuras. Probably needs to be a bit more situational yeah.

Eternity

-removed

lol.

"Talked with Revision about Lz. Im fine with slow immunity on Q, but I'd rather change his R. Part of the issue I see with Lz is that he does too many things too well. He has good lock-down (w), debuff immunity (Q), Armor up the ass (Heroic Passive and E), and AoE Shields to counter Spell casters ®. I think that I'd rather take away his spell counter factor than his debuff immunity though - its the only thing that doesn't quite make sense with the other aspects. The E change is a bit silly though - permanent massive amount of armor."

I disagree with this. I believe that as you have said he does currently do too much what I don't agree with is that we should change his ability to counter casters/burst team fight aoe. Currently he is the only tank that fulfils this role..

Roughly we have:

2 anti dps tanks - Akasha and Erekul

5 Initiators - brine drake micro dehaka and yig

1 anti caster tank - LZ

Removing his ulti and creating another "initiator/Im going to jump on your carry to stop him dpsing" type hero doesnt really affect the game as much as having a hero which can be picked to counter wombo-combos. Additionally movng him into mellee str bruiser doesnt really work either since we already have Rog,Pentos,Khyrak,Pyro(kinda).

Cow: he is such a lane bully that making him a lategame powerhouse would be quite silly. i am pretty sure there his e is bugged right now not echoing 3x on heroes only 2.

An idea would be to go through with the suggested changes to e, along with a bugfix, and completely removing all int scaling on r while keeping all of his previous base damage on r making him a threat midgame but rely completely on his e for his lategame potential. but i dont really care what you do as long as hes not picked/banned every game.

YIG: desperately needs nerf, suggested changes are good <<<<<<<<<<

Kuradel: dont blatantly buff this hero like that, already sufficiently strong.

Boros: his bola radius is absurdly wide, but both his r skills have pretty dumb game mechanics and id dislike to see his bola getting the bat instead.

Raynor: if you make exactly these changes you will be very unhappy when you see aa raynor join the ih meta.

cant comment on other heroes cuz i havnt spammed them enough in ih

Cow: he is such a lane bully that making him a lategame powerhouse would be quite silly. i am pretty sure there his e is bugged right now not echoing 3x on heroes only 2.

An idea would be to go through with the suggested changes to e, along with a bugfix, and completely removing all int scaling on r while keeping all of his previous base damage on r making him a threat midgame but rely completely on his e for his lategame potential. but i dont really care what you do as long as hes not picked/banned every game.

YIG: desperately needs nerf, suggested changes are good <<<<<<<<<<

Kuradel: dont blatantly buff this hero like that, already sufficiently strong.

Boros: his bola radius is absurdly wide, but both his r skills have pretty dumb game mechanics and id dislike to see his bola getting the bat instead.

Raynor: if you make exactly these changes you will be very unhappy when you see aa raynor join the ih meta.

cant comment on other heroes cuz i havnt spammed them enough in ih

Too late....everyone builds Rancor and Raynor AA for some strange damn reason. Why get all those Agility item shap on a INT hero when you can just build INT and then throw in 2 Weapon Speed items (in the case of Raynor anyway) I don't know.

Too late....everyone builds Rancor and Raynor AA for some strange damn reason. Why get all those Agility item shap on a INT hero when you can just build INT and then throw in 2 Weapon Speed items (in the case of Raynor anyway) I don't know.

Cuz int item give no arm pen, crit, slow, pyre effect, and enough attack speed when doing AA. Only hero possible is Summer with his natural attack speed and range.

Also...

Cow is str hero who build int

Vergil is agi hero who build int

Why can't raynor and rancor do the same?

There is nothing wrong with this. Like opren always say is a "feature"

GGNORE

Cuz int item give no arm pen, crit, slow, pyre effect, and enough attack speed when doing AA. Only hero possible is Summer with his natural attack speed and range.

Also...

Cow is str hero who build int

Vergil is agi hero who build int

Why can't raynor and rancor do the same?

There is nothing wrong with this. Like opren always say is a "feature"

GGNORE

uhhh....C48 gauss cannon (armor pen and weapon speed) and pyre/tenderizer with INT items for weapon damage? Also, I'm talking about heroes with INT as their primary attribute, not casters in general. Know what the topic is about before replying.

GGNORE

tbh i'm not really surprised to see AA raynor/rancor often on ih

because

for instance, we were building nova AA because of her AA range and has been considered strong while her skills shapty as flob

all that you need to build AA is attack range, not their skills

tbh i'm not really surprised to see AA raynor/rancor often on ih

because

for instance, we were building nova AA because of her AA range and has been considered strong while her skills shapty as flob

all that you need to build AA is attack range, not their skills

But if you do it my way, you get both!

If you look at the current beta changelog the next patch should fix late game carries being so strong. that being said if you are building squishy and have no health or armor, the nova should kill you fast

Well Agility carries are going to get Weapon Damage from Agility....the thing that I like is that Agility will no longer provide Armor. I think that is a GREAT change.

uhhh....C48 gauss cannon (armor pen and weapon speed) and pyre/tenderizer with INT items for weapon damage? Also, I'm talking about heroes with INT as their primary attribute, not casters in general. Know what the topic is about before replying.

GGNORE

Then you don't get enough attack speed for actual AA, and not enough int for actual burst. You have to choose one. I used Summer as an example because he is the only one possible with your build with his passive attack speed and movement speed. Yes you were talking about heroes with int as their primary attribute. Why can't I use STR and AGI heroes that build INT to back up my defense toward your confusion with Rancor and Raynor who are INT that build AGI. (For your information Rancor is a AGI hero). Raynor can do good building INT or AGI. There is nothing werid/strange about it.

Building ARM pen piece + Pyre Piece with int item is your build? Sorry, I'll never let you play rancor on my team. Building them for Raynor? That is even worse. You either go full INT on raynor or full AA. Hybrid will not give you enough HP, Attack Speed, nor Spell Damage. You're better off building full Tank to support as raynor or rancor.

Know how to play before replying me?

GGNORE

Then you don't get enough attack speed for actual AA, and not enough int for actual burst. You have to choose one. I used Summer as an example because he is the only one possible with your build with his passive attack speed and movement speed. Yes you were talking about heroes with int as their primary attribute. Why can't I use STR and AGI heroes that build INT to back up my defense toward your confusion with Rancor and Raynor who are INT that build AGI. (For your information Rancor is a AGI hero). Raynor can do good building INT or AGI. There is nothing werid/strange about it.

Building ARM pen piece + Pyre Piece with int item is your build? Sorry, I'll never let you play rancor on my team. Building them for Raynor? That is even worse. You either go full INT on raynor or full AA. Hybrid will not give you enough HP, Attack Speed, nor Spell Damage. You're better off building full Tank to support as raynor or rancor.

Know how to play before replying me?

GGNORE

40% and 52% Weapon Speed and you don't have enough Weapon Speed?

+20% Movement Speed from C48 Gauss Active and +5% from Gravity Edge and not enough Movement Speed?

4 INT items, including the core Gravity Edge and Argus, and you don't have enough Spell Damage? (You miss out on what, 100 INT maybe? That hurts your damage soo much right?)

Ihan Crystal and Nitrogen Retrofit, and you don't have enough HP?

Know how to THINK instead of being arrogant ignoramus that makes groundless statements before replying?

Also...as to your "Cow and Vergil" example: the answer is simple. Their skillset does not compliment that sort of playstyle. Raynor's Silencing Shot and Ultimate both have a cast time, making their use at Auto-Attack range a waste of time, and at long range unless you have some INT build going, the damage is going to be pathetic.

Rancor's Deadeye Lockdown also has a cast time (and can be canceled), which makes the stun duration of the ability quite a bit less effective in terms of a 1v1 engagement, and without INT, the nukes are at best a pathetic 30% slow CC that you can just as easily get a similar effect with Force of Entropy. Building INT on Rancor, Raynor, Cow, and Vergil supports their skillsets.

Having said that, what I stated applies only to Raynor effectively in terms of my suggested item load out. If Energy Saber was not changed, then the case might be different.

GGNORE

BTW, you are the kind of person on this forum that I hate the most. Someone who thinks they are the god of this game and everything they say is correct, then make completely stupid statements that cannot be backed up with support, then insist that you are right anyway, then resort to trash talking because you do not have said support. Learn to debate properly if you are going to start an argument.

Edited by taznkid

40% and 52% Weapon Speed and you don't have enough Weapon Speed?

+20% Movement Speed from C48 Gauss Active and +5% from Gravity Edge and not enough Movement Speed?

4 INT items, including the core Gravity Edge and Argus, and you don't have enough Spell Damage? (You miss out on what, 100 INT maybe? That hurts your damage soo much right?)

Ihan Crystal and Nitrogen Retrofit, and you don't have enough HP?

Know how to THINK instead of being arrogant ignoramus that makes groundless statements before replying?

Also...as to your "Cow and Vergil" example: the answer is simple. Their skillset does not compliment that sort of playstyle. Raynor's Silencing Shot and Ultimate both have a cast time, making their use at Auto-Attack range a waste of time, and at long range unless you have some INT build going, the damage is going to be pathetic.

Rancor's Deadeye Lockdown also has a cast time (and can be canceled), which makes the stun duration of the ability quite a bit less effective in terms of a 1v1 engagement, and without INT, the nukes are at best a pathetic 30% slow CC that you can just as easily get a similar effect with Force of Entropy. Building INT on Rancor, Raynor, Cow, and Vergil supports their skillsets.

Having said that, what I stated applies only to Raynor effectively in terms of my suggested item load out. If Energy Saber was not changed, then the case might be different.

GGNORE

BTW, you are the kind of person on this forum that I hate the most. Someone who thinks they are the god of this game and everything they say is correct, then make completely stupid statements that cannot be backed up with support, then insist that you are right anyway, then resort to trash talking because you do not have said support. Learn to debate properly if you are going to start an argument.

Sorry for my bad grammar. My English isn't very good.

First off, what the flob is wrong with you?

My first post that replied to you wasn't offensive in anyway and wasn't arrogant in anyway. You first said everyone build AA on rancor and raynor for some strange damn reason. (Giving us the impression that we are ALL building wrong). Then said "Why get all those Agility item shap on a INT hero". Now, that is ignorant to begin with. My replied simply said INT and AGI item work separately for these two heroes, and only summer is more possible. Backing up with Cow and Vergil as my defense to your confusion toward "why get all those agi item shap on "INT" hero. Why can't raynor and rancor build differently as well? There is nothing wrong with that, like I stated. A simple reply with no offensive or harm at all showing why can't rancor and raynor build a different way as well? That reply was based on your topic. Then you replied again with "learn how to blahblah bullshap. At first I took at as a joke then shot back with something similar. Then you got all butthurt now?

Now, you gonna build 4 int items as a rancor to begin with. Rancor is an agi hero. His skills all scaled with int, so what? It scales very little for his stun and nuke. Building 4 int pretty much ONLY helps your nuke. Int gives 0 attack dmg on rancor, gives zero hp, zero attack speed, zero slow, and nothing but spell damage for your nuke. You say AGI build on rancor is less effective in terms of 1 v 1 engagement? What the fuk man? How about you actually "Think" like you told me. You're going to 1v1 someone else with nuke? For flob sake why am I even writing a reply to you? I already regret wasting my time writing this to teach you how to play and learn. But for the sake of future AOS community, I see hope in you. With 4 int items, at max maybe 300 int extra. Nuking a person with a spellbuffer at lvl 3 nuke gives you roughly 200-300 more dmg each nuke. 4 int items + pyre + C48 Gaus w/e bullshap give nothing but shap. 4 Int items do not give "any" weapon damage and pyre and C48 give zero weapon damage but weapon speed. How are 4 int + pyre and C48 even make sense on rancor? They do not help each other at all. You are better off building further int with a warp shard and a organic carapace or some shap. Plus int rancor will never get you late game and 6 items. Games will be over before you start building that two piece of junk. "Rancor" at the very end, SHOULD be a support hero. To build it to the most correct possible way in a real high level in house game, it should be tank support with cooldown items. Where you can stun and nuke to slow people more often and scan more often. However, people do not want to play rancor boring that way. So they build AA to support AA that way. FoE + Atom Smasher give you insane amount of HP at early to mid game, farming ability, insane slow to support your team, and some sustain AA damage. PLEASE, and PLEASE THINK. How is Argus+Gravity Edge in anyway better than FoE + Atom Smasher as first two items on rancor? at lvl 2 nuke you roughly do about 100-200 dmg more on each nuke with two int items against spellbuffer. Even Atom Smasher's unique can do about the same damage with your extra int dmg to your 3 nukes combined.

Now, move on to raynor. Yes, my second post did said you either go int or agi. Meaning, I agreed INT is still good build on raynor. Now, you're going to assult me with me being stupid for saying that. I am sad for you. Going full int to the point you reach 4th int item IS literally 40-50minutes mark. The last two items really don't matter at this point. This build is literally same as going half int, half suicide faster. You either go for more int with escapes like warp shard, int with more hp, or straight on int dmg. In a high level in house, if we assigned raynor to build INT, we already had another agi carries or two picked for the roles. Furthermore, Why would u want to build 2 attack speed items at the end that really don't help much other than help AA a little faster. BTW Pyre+C48 do not give you full attack speed and will be slowed down by Chilling. If you going for int route, your role is to silence as many enemies as you can and deal maximum ulti damage to their carries. Building 4 int items to begin with is completely different than building 4 AGI to begin with. They are completely two different route. Two play style will be different and roles in the game will be changed. Again, reaching your 5th items usually will be at 40-50 minutes mark. Int route will not get you to farm faster. Also, depending on the situation of the game a pyre into the build do help if enemy are all tank melees. But why the fuk not just to go agi to begin with if they're all tanks. If enemy are all squishy heroes, then why the hell not go full int?. If enemies are decently mixed roles, then you have to see if they're most important hero is a range, caster, stunner, tank, etc. In the end, Agi build work and int build work. Just that simple.

You said Cow and Vergil build int cuz their skillset does not compliment their playstyle as a Str and Agi heroes respectively. Well, rancor and raynor's skillset do compliment their play style. (honestly i dont even kno wtf u talking about here, but hey, what the hell)

If you still not satisfied with this. I am sorry for your inability to think at a higher level for "this game". I have nothing against you personallity. I bet you are way smarter than me in life. You can hate people like me as much as you want. I don't hate you at all. I can feel the frustration. It is ok. I love you. I am happy to play against you with your build in an ih or 1v1 for testing purposes.

edit: i bet you wont even read this.. which i dont give much damn. but for the sake of future aos community. I want to improve this game with my arguments too.