Rework Huntress' W

taznkid

Huntress is just stupid in lane, able to do a large amount of free damage with its W, a completely brainless skill to use that does a shapload of damage.

On the otherhand, the skill does not quite give Huntress the mobility it needs in team fights.

I suggest the skill be changed to something like a Movement Buff for allies and Movement Debuff for enemies, in that you can target allies and self to gain Movement Speed, or target enemies to apply a slow, without the damage. Doing so would make the damage part irrelevant. while making the skill better in terms of utility.

Huntress is meant to be fairly immobile. Makes up for it with a massive damage on her e, resets on kill/assists, and decent self peel (not to mention a stun).

I do agree the w is a bit stupid atm. There was some change suggested for it, i don't remember by who or what it was, but I do remember I liked it...

I think Kerri also needs a spell to reposition quickly bc I dislike being jumped on and killed.

Kerrigan, being a strength hero, has overall better survivability.

Huntress is meant to be fairly immobile. Makes up for it with a massive damage on her e, resets on kill/assists, and decent self peel (not to mention a stun).

I do agree the w is a bit stupid atm. There was some change suggested for it, i don't remember by who or what it was, but I do remember I liked it...

Well I'm hoping the next patch should make Huntress less of a insta gib situation.

It suggested by me. Do you remember what it what or have you gone completely subnormal on us???????

Huntress is not meant to be in the thick of the team fight. Huntress is best played hawking the fight and picking off people and then using R on anyone running from the team fight low on health. Huntress can deal a shap load of damage but is also very squishy and susceptible to stuns or slows. It requires good map awareness and positioning.

Huntress is not meant to be in the thick of the team fight. Huntress is best played hawking the fight and picking off people and then using R on anyone running from the team fight low on health. Huntress can deal a shap load of damage but is also very squishy and susceptible to stuns or slows. It requires good map awareness and positioning.

That's the basic play style of any agility ranged carry, not just Huntress. Either way, that W is just does a stupid amount of damage. For reference:

A Huntress could lane on equal terms against Immortal when it was first reworked. That's how stupid the damage from W is.

That's the basic play style of any agility ranged carry, not just Huntress. Either way, that W is just does a stupid amount of damage. For reference:

A Huntress could lane on equal terms against Immortal when it was first reworked. That's how stupid the damage from W is.

Actually no acral could 't I've ended up in that situation a few timew, the only hero who can lane vs immo when he was just reworked was a boris who timed his spell shield perfectly. Everyone else immo would either force out of lane or kill over and over again

Actually no acral could 't I've ended up in that situation a few timew, the only hero who can lane vs immo when he was just reworked was a boris who timed his spell shield perfectly. Everyone else immo would either force out of lane or kill over and over again

Wondering what kind of scrub lane this is where a "Boris" lanes equally with a long range caster.

except that boris would get no cs because huntress still has a ranged auto attack so even if you dodge with spell storm you couldnt get close to the creep wave